11-08-2015, 11:18 PM #1
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He's new to the modding scene and is wanting to get an account made. There's one problem though. Even with all of the advice I've given him and recommendations I've made on who to go to, he's still afraid of getting scammed. He's looking for someone to help him out and show him that people aren't out to steal from him. Anyone that can help, please send me a list of what you offer. Let's help this kid out and bring someone into the modding community. Any help is appreciated.

The following user thanked Whitedodge00 for this useful post:

Wand
11-10-2015, 01:15 AM #2
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Bump. Anyone?
11-10-2015, 09:41 AM #3
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Whitedodge00 View Post
Bump. Anyone?

You could simply create a new one for him and complete the tutorial then give it to someone to mod... there are even sponsored people on NGU that sell recovery services... Gryphus1 is one of them... his recovery thread can be found You must login or register to view this content.... Simply reply to the thread and wait for a response.
11-10-2015, 05:38 PM #4
CashMoney-
Do a barrel roll!
This just seems to me like a little scheme to get mods for yourself 🌚
11-10-2015, 07:10 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Whitedodge00 View Post
He's new to the modding scene and is wanting to get an account made. There's one problem though. Even with all of the advice I've given him and recommendations I've made on who to go to, he's still afraid of getting scammed. He's looking for someone to help him out and show him that people aren't out to steal from him. Anyone that can help, please send me a list of what you offer. Let's help this kid out and bring someone into the modding community. Any help is appreciated.

Thread moved to GTA 5 Requests as this a request thread. Hopefully you will find what you are looking for here.
11-10-2015, 09:05 PM #6
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Originally posted by CashMoney
This just seems to me like a little scheme to get mods for yourself ��

No sir. I have an account myself already. No need for another.
11-10-2015, 09:06 PM #7
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Thread moved to GTA 5 Requests as this a request thread. Hopefully you will find what you are looking for here.

Thank you Kas. Sorry for posting in the wrong spot.
11-11-2015, 10:55 AM #8
still after help for a modded acc?

The following user thanked tweak666 for this useful post:

Wand
11-11-2015, 07:34 PM #9
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Originally posted by tweak666 View Post
still after help for a modded acc?

Yea man
11-11-2015, 08:27 PM #10
What is it you exactly want or your mate in this modded acc??

The following user thanked tweak666 for this useful post:

Wand

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo