12-01-2015, 06:44 AM #1
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I know no one will care about what I'm about to say but my main two accounts were banned about six months ago and it's been a struggle to get all my stuff back. Specially the rankings in call of duty GTA and other games. I was wondering would anyone take time out of their day and give me a free service? The only thing that I could give in return is a thank you and some rep. Because I have nothing else to offer I'm not rich. But if interested I can offer some Instagram followers or likes.

The following user thanked avatar1o1234 for this useful post:

SavageHavok
12-01-2015, 11:56 AM #2
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Hey guys I know no one will care about what I'm about to say but my main two accounts were banned about six months ago and it's been a struggle to get all my stuff back. Specially the rankings in call of duty GTA and other games. I was wondering would anyone take time out of their day and give me a free service? The only thing that I could give in return is a thank you and some rep. Because I have nothing else to offer I'm not rich. But if interested I can offer some Instagram followers or likes.

Thread moved to GTA V Requests.
12-07-2015, 04:07 AM #3
What platform

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo