07-04-2015, 04:18 PM #1
Indurated
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First Off I don't know if this is in the right section or not. So if its not either let me know where to put it or get a mod to move it.

Just thought I'd let you all know that I will record any and all mod menus (DEX or CEX) for free and in great quality. I thought I'd help those of you who don't have anyone to record your menus/ mods that you have spent time on. The reason I am doing this is because I see people posting their menus with either bad quality videos, or no videos at all. I will also do screen shots if need be (just ask) if you would like to see the quality check out my YouTube at You must login or register to view this content.

If you would like your menu/ mod recorded either comment here or pm me I will be checking at least every 2 days or so.

Anyone who says I'm a rep whore or whatever idc lol if people want to thank this post go ahead if not that's just as fine (tears) :salll:

Needa Thank you for your time Needa

The following user thanked Indurated for this useful post:

johnlawrence561
07-04-2015, 06:42 PM #2
I have a elgato if yoy want me to record you recording i can record that for free
07-05-2015, 07:28 AM #3
Enzo how i contact

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo