07-12-2015, 08:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); madnesskiller24 on psn tryna steal ppl acct he was gonna mod my acct but he was on playstation store right threw i watched him from my othr acct while he was on mine aftr i changed my password he claimed that the mods didnt save , but how can it save whn ur on the playstation store, he denies even being on PS store n claims it didnt save, theree were no mods on my account btw i wouldn't trust him use his services at your OWN RISK

The following user thanked SpoiledBignuts1 for this useful post:

07-12-2015, 09:11 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by spoiledbignuts View Post
madnesskiller24 on psn tryna steal ppl acct he was gonna mod my acct but he was on playstation store right threw i watched him from my othr acct while he was on mine aftr i changed my password he claimed that the mods didnt save , but how can it save whn ur on the playstation store, he denies even being on PS store n claims it didnt save, theree were no mods on my account btw i wouldn't trust him use his services at your OWN RISK

I figured this was true because you can't do recoveries on an OFW. He was begging for modded lobbies also.
07-12-2015, 09:19 PM #3
yeah im sure he is a scammer he denies all of it yet i watched him go to the playstation store ! i feel like he will target other members of our community what tricked me was his reputation ive had my account stolen 3 times wasnt gonna allow it again ,, he said he has 20 other requests n he tells you to wait 30 mins b4 tryna sign in again but i watched him ,, got no proof cause im still on my PS

The following user thanked SpoiledBignuts1 for this useful post:

07-12-2015, 10:03 PM #4
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
I figured this was true because you can't do recoveries on an OFW. He was begging for modded lobbies also.

This kid is a lair. I told him to log in 30 minutes later so I can have time for all the mods. I did the money (saved that but either he's lying about receiving the money or it didn't transfer.) but he keeps saying I was on PS STORE when I was on GTA. Non of us have proof that I was on GTA or PS STORE. I have so many satisfied customers. This person is just mad that he cancled the saves. (To save I must do the mods, keep joining new sessions until I know it's saved, then go on to GTA story mode.)
07-12-2015, 10:07 PM #5
yeah im sure he is a scammer he denies all of it yet i watched him go to the playstation store ! i feel like he will target other members of our community what tricked me was his reputation ive had my account stolen 3 times wasnt gonna allow it again ,, he said he has 20 other requests n he tells you to wait 30 mins b4 tryna sign in again but i watched him ,, got no proof cause im still on my PS

Bro stfu I was not on the store. You signed on too early. I was saving the progress then you signed me off which cancled everything. I tried to offer to record while I do it again but you feared of being scammed. I have a question about the last thing you said. You said you don't have proof because you're still on your PS. How would you get proof if you were off? I dont understand
07-12-2015, 10:35 PM #6
Samurai Poster
madnesskiller24 on psn tryna steal ppl acct he was gonna mod my acct but he was on playstation store right threw i watched him from my othr acct while he was on mine aftr i changed my password he claimed that the mods didnt save , but how can it save whn ur on the playstation store, he denies even being on PS store n claims it didnt save, theree were no mods on my account btw i wouldn't trust him use his services at your OWN RISK

Always look at people's post before getting services from them. Report that guy I help you.
07-12-2015, 10:37 PM #7
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by rosado View Post
Bro stfu I was not on the store. You signed on too early. I was saving the progress then you signed me off which cancled everything. I tried to offer to record while I do it again but you feared of being scammed. I have a question about the last thing you said. You said you don't have proof because you're still on your PS. How would you get proof if you were off? I dont understand

Hey retard there's no mods you can save on PlayStation store. Did you know that it's against Sony policy to download stuff off of other peoples account. Their accounts can get permanently banned or console banned.
07-12-2015, 10:40 PM #8
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Hey retard there's no mods you can save on PlayStation store. Did you know that it's against Sony policy to download stuff off of other peoples account. Their accounts can get permanently banned or console banned.

Hey idiot. I was not on The PS STORE.
07-12-2015, 10:41 PM #9
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Always look at people's post before getting services from them. Report that guy I help you.

If you look at the posts I was thanked and repped for successfully modding people's account
07-12-2015, 10:48 PM #10
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by rosado View Post
Hey idiot. I was not on The PS STORE.

That guys said you were. You got no prof the you weren't

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo