06-25-2017, 09:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there, I have been playing this game for a long time now, ever since ps3 days. I still remember when there was cash inside armoured vans. However, one thing that I had strayed away from was the modded cash. Last year, I switched and upgraded to the ps4 and transfered my account over aswell. I am really starting to regret not picking up the modded cash because of how expensive the content is. I know that many people want a modded account for free, but they usually only play a few hours before wanting a modded account. I played this game since 2013 lmao so i experienced how much this game has changed. If a very generous modder is reading this, I would appreciate a modded account for the ps4 for free. I know for free is a turn off but I am in high school right now with barely cash. I play GTA whenever im free (usually on the weekends). I try to enjoy myself but I cannot because of the lack of money I have. So yeah if you are interested in giving me a modded gta ps4 account for free, I appreciate it, the least I could do is a shoutout. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Message Me:
kik: ethanwithkicks
instagram: bogsybear
Last edited by nero-nv ; 06-25-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo