Post: GTA 5 ONLINE BEST SOLO Unlimited money glitch 1.25 (OLD GEN)BYPASS 45 MIN+FULL PRICE
06-15-2015, 03:09 PM #1
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

1) Set your location to Last Location on your main character and second character.

2) Level your second character up to Level 6 and buy 3 10 car garages if you have that many cars on your main character and then exit to single player.

3) From Single Player, press Start and go to the Online tab and click Swap Character.

4) Select your second character and you should see a prompt to change your player's appearance.

5) At this prompt, disconnect your internet with any method -- you will be booted back into Single Player.

6) Connect back to the internet, press Start and go to the Online tab and click Swap Character.

7) Select your main character and click yes on the prompt -- do not change anything and back out by pressing B or square to the Swap Character screen.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) You will now select your second character and attempt to change some stats for your character -- for the Next Gen systems you will be unable to do this, so instead change some random clothing or something.

9) Drive into your garage and you should see the same cars in it from your main character, even though you are on your second character.

10.) For any vehicles you wish to sell, drive them out and drive them back in. Do not sell any cars yet!

11) Swap back to your main character and load-in completely into GTA Online.

12) Swap back to your second character and you will have successfully duplicated your cars. Feel free to keep or sell them on same value which you could get on your main character.
-If you dont see any cars after step 9 go back to your main character and you should see error message once again. Click yes and you should be able to change stats. Back out, choose your second character and it should load to online. Now you should see the cars.

Easy Money Millions in Minutes

Founder :- Hytar
Thanks to JayBobGamerz
Last edited by allant ; 06-18-2015 at 01:24 AM.

The following user thanked allant for this useful post:

No1NooB

The following user groaned allant for this awful post:

P$ycho
06-15-2015, 05:35 PM #2
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
can you translate in english ? if not , this works with any car and any garage ?
06-16-2015, 03:22 AM #3
P$ycho
Banned
Their is not a unlimited money glitch, This shit is pointless! You dont even get enough money : / Its a waste of time Sal
Last edited by P$ycho ; 06-16-2015 at 03:24 AM.
06-16-2015, 02:49 PM #4
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ycho View Post
Their is not a unlimited money glitch, This shit is pointless! You dont even get enough money : / Its a waste of time Sal

oh yh its really a waste of time.
you can only earn 10 mil + in 10 mins you know any better methods feel free to share. until then keep your mouth shut
06-16-2015, 02:53 PM #5
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
can you translate in english ? if not , this works with any car and any garage ?

you must have a garage on your second character for it to work not sure if it matters what garage
Last edited by allant ; 06-16-2015 at 03:41 PM.
06-16-2015, 07:55 PM #6
Connection lost due to unexpected network error when i try to log into my second char, Everything else works.. Am i doing something wrong ?
06-17-2015, 02:48 PM #7
Thanks longest part was getting to level 6 after that smooth sailing
06-17-2015, 02:53 PM #8
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by vonulrich View Post
Connection lost due to unexpected network error when i try to log into my second char, Everything else works.. Am i doing something wrong ?

yh you are doing it right just technical problems holding you back

as long as you get the change character appearance message you can still do the glitch if not delete charater start over from scratch
06-17-2015, 02:57 PM #9
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by GanjaMan
I saw this on another forum literally a copy and paste from the original founder. Smh

yep clever you. how long did it take you to figure that out
06-17-2015, 03:29 PM #10
Why do i get connection lost when i try to alter my lvl 6 ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo