01-16-2016, 07:21 PM #1
eazynow82
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So have an account with cash and copy exact amount over leaving both accounts identicle for cash . U can keep doing this process over and over again for rp clothes etc .

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is what it reads ......

mostly for the people who transferred their gta progress already. If you now have a modded account you can transfer the stats without having to go through the R* transfer service.

Requirements: 1- Your normal account 2- A modded account Both on PS4

If you need a modded account PM me, Ill help you out.

Note Before starting this, If you have any outfit you want or you like your stats, they will all be overtaken by the modded account stats. These include: RP, Crew Level, Outfits, Stats, Settings and Money. Your characters appearance will not change.

This does not ADD the modded accounts money to your main account it REPLACES it.

If you do spend all the money you transfer to your main you can always redo the glitch and get all your money back again

Note2 The 1st time I did this glitch I lost my 2nd character. So be warned that doing this glitch may delete one of your characters. I believe I have found a fix to this issue as it only happened to me on my very 1st try on my own account. If you make sure your modded account has 2 characters you should be all good. Even if one is just a level 1. It acts as kind of a placeholder. I have done this at least 15 times for friends since then with no character being deleted. The one at risk of being deleted is the slot that isn't modded on you 2nd account. EX. If your modded character is in slot 1 there is a chance you will lose the character in slot 2 on your main account and vice versa. Also not everything transfers every time. Doing this for my friend the 1st time they only got the tattoos and clothing from the modded account. I re did the glitch and the 2nd time RP, Crew Level, Outfits, Stats, Settings and Money transferred
1.Join GTA Online with your account that you want to transfer the stats to.
2.Hold PS Button, close Application and switch to your modded account using the same controller (hold ps button then switch user)
3.Start GTA 5 with the modded account, complete the prologue if you haven't and when in STORY MODE switch to an invite only game online. If you receive the text saying: "Inactive profile received an invite" before you are able to switch just press O then hit Start and start an invite only session.
4.While online you will see "Getting GTA Online Session Details" in the bottom right corner every time your main account receives a gta invite followed by the "Inactive profile received an invite" error screen. Remember this for later. If it pops up before you reach step 10 hit O and just continue
5.Get an insured vehicle and destroy it (doesn't matter which one).
6.Get a random vehicle off the street and stick it with a sticky bomb and stay in it, you'll need the vehicle
7.Get a 2 star wanted level and escape them. DO NOT remove them, you must get the RP from evading the cops.
8.Pull up your in game phone, call Mors Mutual Insurance, and just hover over your destroyed vehicle, DO NOT MAKE A CLAIM!
9.While you are hovering over the selection of reclaiming your vehicle, keep inside your vehicle with the sticky bomb stuck on it, and wait.
10.You are waiting to get the "Getting GTA Online Session Details" text on the bottom right of your screen. As stated in step 4 this comes when your main account receives an invite. You can either wait or have a friend send you one when you are waiting.
11.As soon as you see it, Press X to reclaim your vehicle, immediately after press left on the D-Pad to blow your self up and Spam X until you get this error screen" Please reconnect controller"
12.After seeing the error screen, just hold ps button , choose Switch User and choose your original account (the one you want stats transferred to it)
13.Just Press X after choosing it. You'll then notice it says on the bottom right corner it will say "Invite accepted" or something like that, then just wait until it reaches 50%
14.Then after that, you'll hopefully spawn in your original account with everything transferred from the modded account to your original account. Sometimes it will put you into a random job, just leave and go to free mode. Other times it will give an error with something about check who is signed in. If you receive this close GTA V and restart it. It should still work no problem

Some have reported golf and other things locked right after the glitch but if you wait around in freemode everything slowly unlocks. Its like you are starting new and just unlocking everything. Lester will start calling you followed by simeon, brucie, the whole gang.

Also please don't upload videos on it or it will get recognized easily.

I have a good amount of experience with this glitch but I'm still unsure what causes the stats to all transfer and what causes only a partial transfer. Maybe You guys will be able to figure it out.

This glitch will likely alter almost every detail of your account... time played, K/D, crew rank, and other general stats... and just as any glitch, it has the possibility of action taken by R.* For this reason it is recommend that users make a copy of their own account to a new account to try it out so that their original account isn't compromised if they
Don't like the results.

Trust me this works ��
Done a few times

I take no credit. Just sharing the news . Enjoy
Ps on latest patch WORKING
Last edited by eazynow82 ; 01-29-2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: rules

The following 2 users say thank you to eazynow82 for this useful post:

Mr cake man, yfz_450
01-16-2016, 09:49 PM #2
eazynow82
Are you high?
Also feel free to share any modded accounts ill share mine eventually ��

Worried about sharin but am willing to do for a couple of peeps if necessary.

ALSO No videos of this please as we don't want this patched.
Last edited by eazynow82 ; 01-19-2016 at 05:12 PM.
01-18-2016, 08:40 PM #3
Break4
Gobble
I need a modded account only one time to do this, coz its so extremly hard to get money online :(
01-19-2016, 06:53 AM #4
I'll do this for other people just pm me

The following user thanked Bubbleblax for this useful post:

eazynow82
01-19-2016, 08:06 PM #5
Can you help me get money?
01-19-2016, 08:14 PM #6
yfz_450
Little One
I would've kept this private bro, but thanks I'm going to try it out

The following user thanked yfz_450 for this useful post:

eazynow82
01-19-2016, 10:24 PM #7
Patched
01-19-2016, 10:36 PM #8
add me on psn ethanlrocks i need help with this yo i have my friends modded account with 10 bil and when I do it all everything right the only thing that transfers are stats such as kd. No Money, no levels help
01-19-2016, 11:32 PM #9
rul3z
sexybeast
I always wondered how people come up with these "take off your socks, stand in a bowl, rotate counter clockwise" tutorials Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to rul3z for this useful post:

CashMoney-, eazynow82
01-19-2016, 11:48 PM #10
yfz_450
Little One
It worked everything transferred even my rank!!!!

The following user thanked yfz_450 for this useful post:

eazynow82

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo