08-05-2016, 08:46 AM #1
Scipz FTW
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *AHEM* Alright sit down ye lil poops imma give you a tutorial. So if you're not a car guy, Double clutching is something drag racers and drifters use on GTA to give themselves a nice speed boost. only working on RWD cars (if you're unsure of your drive terrain do a burnout) So then I recommend turning up your sound so you can hear your car shifting. When you're in 2nd gear and about to enter third gear release the gas, tap R1 real quick, and floor the gas. *If done properly, you should see skidmarks and also a little burnout as you drive.

Working on XBOX 360 and PS3. If it works on PS4, XBOX 1, Or PC, let me know, If you need help shoot me a PM or Reply here.*

Thanx ^-^
08-05-2016, 07:58 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Scipz
*AHEM* Alright sit down ye lil poops imma give you a tutorial. So if you're not a car guy, Double clutching is something drag racers and drifters use on GTA to give themselves a nice speed boost. only working on RWD cars (if you're unsure of your drive terrain do a burnout) So then I recommend turning up your sound so you can hear your car shifting. When you're in 2nd gear and about to enter third gear release the gas, tap R1 real quick, and floor the gas. *If done properly, you should see skidmarks and also a little burnout as you drive.

Working on XBOX 360 and PS3. If it works on PS4, XBOX 1, Or PC, let me know, If you need help shoot me a PM or Reply here.*

Thanx ^-^

This is old....
08-05-2016, 09:27 PM #3
Scipz FTW
I am error
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
This is old....

Nah, Not even really half the people know what it is, because they just whip out their T20's and new cars.
08-06-2016, 04:41 AM #4
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Scipz
Nah, Not even really half the people know what it is, because they just whip out their T20's and new cars.

T20' only has acceleration and traction going for it.
08-09-2016, 02:50 PM #5
nrgman1973
Vault dweller
I still win in my comet with it stanced at the air port
08-09-2016, 05:43 PM #6
So this is basically redlining the automatic cars
Sweet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo