12-19-2016, 01:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a car duplication glitch you do need about a million dollars to even start this glitch! You will need the 20 car garages that you can buy at your business location! It is a very easy glitch you should get it on your first try! If not reach out to me for help!

You must login or register to view this content.

1: you need the 60 car garage you get in the import/export dlc (Note: you have to have the customs shop in your garage)

2: one of your 20 car garages need to be filled with Elegy RH8

3: Have a friend waiting in any job. Have him just sit at the setting menu of the job

4: grab one of your elegy RH8 and take it into your personal customs shop by pressing right on the dpad

5: upgrade the elegy RH8 to the elegy retro(or the Benny's upgrade. Note:you can not already have the upgraded version for this glitch you have to have a brand new version that has been made in your personal custom shop) if you can upgrade fully

6: after you upgrade stay in the customs shop!

7: hit "pause" scroll to "online" go to "players" hit on friends name and join game. It will not join game entirely you should be found back in your garage after hitting continue through the error or attention messages! (Friend may leave random lobby)

8: get into any random elegy RH8 go to personal customs shop... DONT DO ANYTHING TO THE CAR!!! After you are in customs shop immediately back out back to your garage!

9: go hop into the glitched Elegy Retro go to customs shop... go down to "plates" go to "licenses" change the licenses to which ever one you desire as long as it is different from what was already on the car!

10: go back to garage

11: get out of vehicle and go straight over to the blue circle on the floor where you can change order of cars. Find the Elegy RH8 but on the list it will say Elegy Retro just switch that with any other elegy RH8 and your duplicated elegy Retro will show up in the garage!

12: Repeat steps 8-11 until entire garage is full of the glitched vehicles!

13: once the garage is full you will notice none of the cars will move easy fix! Go to your elevator hit on "office" then turn right back around into the elevator go to which ever garage you did the glitch in and you will be able to drive the cars out and sell them at Los Santos Customs!

Sorry if parts of the video is unclear! I am not feeling well and also very tired it is 5:40 in the morning of the making of this video! Please comment if you have any questions I'll be glad to help! As well if you liked the video please give it a thumbs up! More content will be coming once it has been discovered to keep up with my content please subscribe and also follow me on instagram and twitter!

Twitter:

Instagram: TheRealSK7

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR FINDING THIS GLITCH! I MADE THIS VIDEO AND POST THIS GLITCH SO PEOPLE CAN GET MONEY! I SAY AGAIN I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS GLITCH
12-19-2016, 02:39 PM #2
Anyone willing to help one another add me. PM.
12-20-2016, 07:25 PM #3
This glitched is patch
12-21-2016, 04:14 PM #4
iDon
I’m too L33T
yea patched
12-22-2016, 09:34 PM #5
Daized
Bounty hunter
patched... I dunno if its just me but every time I dupe they patch in the middle of the session sorry I'm jinxed
12-23-2016, 04:59 AM #6
This glitch is patched already he need to remove "working" and replace it with "patched"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo