Post: join public lobby alone or with friends at any time using LAG SWITCHER %100
07-10-2017, 06:00 PM #1
dara jihan
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
hello everyone

some time's i wont to play CEO mission or MC mission or bunker , but you cant do any mission in public because some one well blow you up at final Sal

and i found out a way , a really easy way for me , because i have a lag switcher between modem and router and connected my ps4 to router ,

i know you can change your MTU to 750 and you well join a server that no one in it but most of the time your friend cant join you , he need to change his MTU like you ,

and you cant fine any random mission or race or heist or joining random people , because your MTU is change to 750 ,, but with a LAG SWITCHER you can do all of those think ,

for example ( your in public lobby and you need to sell some crate or sell vehicles as CEO or anything , what should you do !?? , leaving this lobby and change MTU and join a new lobby waiting too long to finding a lobby , or just turn on lag switcher for 30 min and the server well kick all player and you well be alone and you can invite your friends ) which one is better Smile

i recorded a video to show you what iam talking about

and sorry for bad quality of the video , i record it by my phone -- galaxy s6 Dave --

thanks for watching , and i'm whiting for feedback Smile

pst... is that a danger to to this ? sorry i dont know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo