02-23-2016, 03:52 PM #1
RAPS_IN_4
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Aye what's up NGU? I made a post recently about my new crew which at the time had 13 members. Gained only a few from NGU, but they are great additions. Here's that post. You must login or register to view this content.

So basically, we've progressed a bit since my last post. 41 current members, several modders, and several guys that can do recoveries and mod existing accounts, myself being one of them. I'm the crew leader and basically what I'm looking for is good gun fighters. We have amazing racers, fighters, and glitchers, but you can never have enough ppl in freemode to get your back. That's why I'm offering to mod any accounts for crew members who are going to be loyal, rep the crew, and help crew mates who are in freemode battles. I'm only saying this because I've had to kick several people from the crew for being in a clothes store 2 blocks away from where a crew member is fighting 3 or 4 ppl on his/her own lol. It gets frustrating even if you're winning, having a friend that's oblivious to what's going on. Generally we just want ppl that are down for the cause, and aware of their surroundings. A mic helps too lol.

I have 2 things that I will kick people from the crew for immediately. 1. Crew killing. 2. "get bodied n!gga" "lay down n!gga" etc. I'm sorry but I absolutely hate having a crew member going around acting like a punk and talking smack to ppl like that. Have some integrity. Kill whoever isn't crew, but do it with some dignity damn it lol. Anyways, hit me up for any questions or anything.

Console: PS3
KIK: RAPS_IN_4
CREW: CLIP SPITTAZ You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo