03-30-2011, 07:04 PM #1
xX____BMX____Xx
youtube.com/eggncheezy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there a website that has all of the latest movies that are out and can be able to download to an ipod?

just wondering because my spring break is in 2 days and im going to flordia for spring break which is a 13 hour drive. some movies would help make it seem shorter lol.

thanks
03-30-2011, 07:11 PM #2
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
well you can use torrentz, just type the movie title with 'ipod' at the end or the format of video the ipod uses
03-30-2011, 07:12 PM #3
xX____BMX____Xx
youtube.com/eggncheezy
Originally posted by Ownage
Do you mean pirated movies?
If so alot of them are being taken down by the FBI, alot of mine that i used to go to are now down with an FBI warning as the main page

no no no lol i dont feel like going to jail (i know not likely going to happen, but being cautious is not wrong) i wanted like movies that are within a year old. idk if that kind of website exists lol.

do you know if netflix lets you download to an ipod (without using the internet to play the movie, i wont have internet in the car) cause i can borrow my friends netflix acc if netflix lets you do that

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by I View Post
well you can use torrentz, just type the movie title with 'ipod' at the end or the format of video the ipod uses

hmmmmm i dont like using torrents but if thats the only way then i guess ill have to.
03-30-2011, 07:23 PM #4
xX____BMX____Xx
youtube.com/eggncheezy
Torrents are usually good
not trying to be sarcastic but have you tried searching google?
youll get a better answer there then here

i dont trust google....well i trust google but if i just search movies for ipods and then start downloading shit....im going to be in shit
03-30-2011, 07:29 PM #5
xX____BMX____Xx
youtube.com/eggncheezy
If you think about it, either way your going to be in shit, wherever you download it from :shh:

true dat true dat..........:FU: internetz
03-30-2011, 08:13 PM #6
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
I'm not a member but I heard this is okay, although it was taken down and his just being put back up; HERE, You must login or register to view this content.
03-30-2011, 08:30 PM #7
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
Well if you are looking on the interwebs, look for .mp4 for the ipod/ps3/psp, i could upload some, i got all the american pie and could upload that for you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo