05-07-2011, 03:24 PM #1
Curt
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so, this isn't nothing special this is just for the people who don't know how to do it.....its pretty simple and requires basically nothing. In this tutorial i'm going to be teaching you a little something for if you've not got a youtube account and or you've not put the age as over 18+ and you click a video that requires a certain age well you'll get this
You must login or register to view this content.
The very short tutorial to fix this and be able to watch any age video's is below.

On the video you want to view, get the video code from the URL.
Example - You must login or register to view this content.
so O07u7KdRVo0 would be the video code in this case.

In the address bar, you simply change the link to this You must login or register to view this content.O07u7KdRVo0?fs=1&amp

Its as simple as that! not very hard and takes a few seconds. This was only for the people who didn't know this. I searched a few titles similar to this and couldn't find any thats been recently posted so yeah, enjoy!
Last edited by Curt ; 05-07-2011 at 03:29 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Curt for this useful post:

--Ben-, I Like Turtles, Extended, Goleggett, Merkii, NextGenTactics
05-07-2011, 03:44 PM #2
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Or you could just sign into an account that has a registered birthday to be over 18 years of age.

The following user thanked ZeroSasurai for this useful post:

UnTaMeD-KiD
05-07-2011, 03:51 PM #3
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by Curt View Post
Ok so, this isn't nothing special this is just for the people who don't know how to do it.....its pretty simple and requires basically nothing. In this tutorial i'm going to be teaching you a little something for if you've not got a youtube account and or you've not put the age as over 18+ and you click a video that requires a certain age well you'll get this
The very short tutorial to fix this and be able to watch any age video's is below.

On the video you want to view, get the video code from the URL.
Example - You must login or register to view this content.
so O07u7KdRVo0 would be the video code in this case.

In the address bar, you simply change the link to this You must login or register to view this content.O07u7KdRVo0?fs=1&amp

Its as simple as that! not very hard and takes a few seconds. This was only for the people who didn't know this. I searched a few titles similar to this and couldn't find any thats been recently posted so yeah, enjoy!

Thanks for this Curt! I have been wondering how to do this for a while now, cheers :y:
05-07-2011, 03:54 PM #4
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by SanosukeRX View Post
Or you could just sign into an account that has a registered birthday to be over 18 years of age.

Hurr durr, read the thread before you post. I clearly stated that this tutorial is for people don't want to make an account or register a new one with a birthdate of 18.

The following user thanked Curt for this useful post:

NextGenTactics
05-07-2011, 06:04 PM #5
Winning
Former Staff
tl;dr. Make an account.

The following user thanked Winning for this useful post:

05-07-2011, 06:05 PM #6
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
I've never came across a youtube video that was 18+ :\
My account says I'm 23 though so it's fine!
05-07-2011, 09:38 PM #7
Extended
Do a barrel roll!

The following user groaned Extended for this awful post:

05-07-2011, 11:44 PM #8
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Haha I didn't even know that xD

Thanks, but my account is fine. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo