07-25-2011, 07:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Step 1: Go to store and get a pizza box.
Step 2: Get a snapshot of the UPC Code and Product Identification Number(Somewhere on the side of the box.)
Step 3: Remember the type of pizza, or just take a snapshot of it through your phone for reference.
Step 4: Call the number on the box and tell them that the dough didn't rise or something,
Step 5: Give them all your real info when they ask for it.
Step 6: They will send you a coupon to get free pizza!

This actually works Ive done it myself and confirmed that it works. I guess just don't over-do it because its weird how pizzas are always going bad at a particular address. Ive tried this on the freschetta brand of pizza, I dont know how the other ones work.

Site for their stuff is You must login or register to view this content.
07-25-2011, 10:59 AM #2
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by killersheen16 View Post
Step 1: Go to store and get a pizza box.
Step 2: Get a snapshot of the UPC Code and Product Identification Number(Somewhere on the side of the box.)
Step 3: Remember the type of pizza, or just take a snapshot of it through your phone for reference.
Step 4: Call the number on the box and tell them that the dough didn't rise or something,
Step 5: Give them all your real info when they ask for it.
Step 6: They will send you a coupon to get free pizza!

This actually works Ive done it myself and confirmed that it works. I guess just don't over-do it because its weird how pizzas are always going bad at a particular address. Ive tried this on the freschetta brand of pizza, I dont know how the other ones work.

Site for their stuff is You must login or register to view this content.

proof or GTFO :p
07-25-2011, 11:08 AM #3
Outlasted Wolf
Do a barrel roll!
Well nice and simple scamming/social engineering (kind of) :420:
08-12-2011, 02:49 AM #4
great find, works with drinks too Happy
08-12-2011, 04:53 AM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
...or you can actually just go buy it for a few bucks instead of going through the whole process of wasting gas or time/energy for that code in which completely ruins the saved cash value.
08-13-2011, 09:32 AM #6
Laney
Ex-Staff
Thanks man, I've done this with a can of coke before :lol:
08-13-2011, 09:49 AM #7
Default Avatar
Lovol
I can't wait to try this.
Unless it's like Pizza Hut, or something.
Ew. :megusta:
08-13-2011, 11:20 PM #8
I did the same thing with Rayovac brand batteries, worked like a charm, they emailed me right back, asked for a 4-6 digit code located at the top of my batteries (positive terminal end), once i emailed that to them, they mailed me a check like 4 days later.
08-13-2011, 11:34 PM #9
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Works......................:megusta:
08-14-2011, 10:25 PM #10
no way but Thanks you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo