05-22-2012, 12:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,
I recently came across this amazing website, called PostLoop. I've been attempting to make money on the internet for a long time, and this is one of the best monetizing methods I've come across. What you have to do is post on forums, for which you get paid.
You're probably thinking that you'll have to make 1000 posts just to earn 1 lousy dollar. Right?
Nope!

1 post on a forum gives you roughly 10 cents. If your grammar is good, then the price goes up even more.

I thought that this might be hard, but I gave it a chance. And I ended up reaching the minimum cash out point ($5) in just a few days.
This website gives you a bunch of different forums (about a 100) on various topics (computers, gaming, music, sports, etc) and all you have to do is post a reply or make a thread.

First, signup at postloop.com
You can either use my referral link (I'd be really grateful), or you could use the normal link. (Both below)

Referral:
You must login or register to view this content.
Normal:
You must login or register to view this content.

Next, you have to make 10 posts on a sample forum. The moderator looks at your posts and gives you a rank (1-5). If you are between 4 and 5, you get bonus points for each post you make. It can take a few hours for the moderator to check your post, so be patient.

Once you are accepted, go nuts and let all your fantasies come true!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo