05-27-2013, 08:37 PM #1
Qalar
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.Hello Today ill share with you a method/strategy To Make 20$-30$ a Day With NeoBux

What is NeoBux ?

Neobux is an evolution in the Pay-per-Click industry. In its simplest form, it is a revenue generating portal where you can earn money from clicking on advertisements. Historically, the only way you could make any real money from a Pay-per-Click program, was by generating hundreds of referrals – people you refer to the site. When your referrals click on advertisements, you also got paid for their clicks.

Neobux evolved this process by allowing you to rent referrals – thus meaning you could have those hundreds of referrals active in your downline without effort or needing the know-how of how to generate them yourselves. Of course, Neobux still allows you the facility to generate direct referrals yourself, alongside renting them.

To surmise, there are 3 primary ways to make money with Neobux:

• Clicks on ads to earn direct revenue
  • Refer people to Neobux – every time they click an ad, you get paid
  • Rent referrals from Neobux – when the click, you get paid

Is Neobux a Viable and Legitimate way to Earn Money Online?

Yes. Here are a few reasons why:

• Neobux was first registered in 2008 and has been under the same ownership and premise ever since – being in the Pay-per-Click industry for over 5 years now!
  • As of April 12, 2013 there are almost 30,000 payment proofs in the NeoBux forum
  • Also in the forum, you will find 9,000 success stories
  • Support is very responsive and helpful – whenever I have had questions, they were always answered from support within the hour. Customer support and response time is a huge indication of business morals and ethics.

Where do I Start?

The great thing about Neobux is that you can start with zero investment. In fact, you never have to make any investment. Yes, your progress, and return, will be accelerated if you do invest up front – but this is not necessary to make money with Neobux.

There is several investment strategies :

• Zero Dollar Investment {Page one}
  • $90 to Golden Strategy {Page two}

Register Here If you are not Registered Yet
You must login or register to view this content. {As a thank you}
You must login or register to view this content.

i had a 2 years account but i had quit neobux for some reason and my account got deleted for inactivity
so i had to start again

[multipage=Zero Dollar Investment]
First, sign up for a You must login or register to view this content.{non ref link down}

Login to your account, and right at the top, click “View Advertisements”.

When you click this, you will get a list of advertisements you can click on to earn money. There will always be a certain number of fixed advertisements that renew daily, usually around 20 or so. Unfortunately these have a relatively low yield – $0.001 per ad clicked. Your goal is to generate $0.02 per day giving you $0.20 over your first 10 days.

Originally posted by another user
Tip: quite often you will see standard or extended advertisements – these give you $0.01 or $0.015 per extended ad per click – make sure you click these first if you see them, as they tend to disappear quite quickly and are equal to the money you make from 10/15 fixed or micro ads!

Complete Mini Jobs – Earn more than $1.80 in your first 10 days

This will give you guys a great head start. Neobux Mini Jobs are simple tasks that advertisers pay you to complete via Neobux. You may have to search for a website and report its ranking in Google, or watch a YouTube video and give some form of feedback.

I spent about 60 minutes one day generating $0.79 with Neobux Mini Jobs to make sure they were legitimate ways of making extra money – they are. Your goal is to make $1.80 over 10 days, if you are dedicated this can be done in just 1 – cutting 9 days off this Neobux strategy.

Earn NeoPoints – 200 per day

We can use NeoPoints as a substitute for paying for rented referral recycles. Every time we recycle a referral it costs $0.07. Alternatively, we can pay with 93 NeoPoints that cost nothing except a little time.

Note: A lot of times NeoPoints are generated by installing software on your PC. I have seen adware and spyware within these programs – so if you are going to pursue the NeoPoint tasks that include installing software, make sure you have a decent anti-virus (like the free AVG) and a competent uninstall program like Revo Uninstaller (also free) to effectively remove the programs.

After you have generated $2 or more, you can move onto the next step:

Renting your First 10 Referrals!

The fun part of this Neobux strategy begins! You can rent your first 20 referrals.

Rented referrals cost 20c each for 30 days rental. You want to make sure of two things here. The first is to turn AutoPay on. AutoPay automatically adds a single day onto the 30 day rental period, every day that the referral clicks on an ad. It does so at a 15% discount on the standard 20c charge. So in effect, over 30 days, AutoPay will cost you 17c rather than renewing at 20c.

3c does not sound like a lot, but carry that over 1,000 or 10,000 rented referrals as some Neobux members have, and it sure makes a big difference. As you get more experienced with Neobux, you will likely fail over to just using AutoRenew for grater discounts, but AutoPay will be your best bet starting off.

Alert! from now on it is imperative you click on at least 4 of the orange fixed ads, standard ads or extended ads. There will always be 4 orange fixed ads every day for you to click. If you don’t, you will not receive full credit for your referral’s clicks!

Let’s do some math. Assuming an estimate whereby your referrals click an average of 1.8 ads per day, and that you make $0.02 from your own individual clicks, plus $0.12 from Mini Jobs (typically one job) your daily income will look like:

Direct Revenue – $0.14
Referral Revenue – 10 x 1.8 x $0.005 = $0.09
Minus AutoPay – 10 x 0.0057 = $0.057
Total Daily Profit – $0.14 + $0.09 – $0.057 = $0.17
We are going to invest daily profit back into Neobux for now, to generate better income. Re-investing just profit (and not total revenue before costs) will ensure we can maintain our rented referral base.

Recap Neobux Strategy and Full Speed Ahead!

Let’s put the above revenue and costs figures into a table, and run through the next few weeks. At making $0.17 per day profit, you can afford to rent 5 new referrals every week. We should do this until we make enough to purchase a 10-pack of rented referrals as follows:

I’m making 2 assumptions here:

1. Your continuing to make money off Mini Jobs – which you should in the early days
  2. Your generating NeoPoints to cover any recycling fees, which is what I did when starting out

Tip: Don’t be too put off about my note regarding Adware/Spyware and NeoPoints in the beginning of this Neobux strategy. There are other tasks there that generate NeoPoints such as surveys and signing up to free offers.

Most of the items above are fairly self explanatory, but let’s elaborate, as it’s important you understand where the figures are coming from. We’ll be using this format for most of the remainder of this strategy.

• Day – this represents the cumulative days you have been earning with Neobux
  • Action – this is what you do on that particular day to the left!
  • Refs – a cumulative count of how many rented referrals (RRs) you have
  • Ref Clicks – money you get from RR clicks
  • Your Clicks – money you get from your own clicks
  • Mini Jobs – money you generate from Neobux Mini Jobs each day
  • Less AutoPay – applied to all referrals, the daily cost of a RR
  • Recycling – charged at 7% of daily profit
  • Profit – this is your daily profit after all expenses

Day 60 On – Rent as many RRs as Possible

The table above shows us making $0.29 profit per day, or $2.02 per week. We can now afford to rent 10 pack. The more we reinvest our profit into referrals, the higher packs of rented referrals we will be able to afford. The below table takes us through to day 164 when we reach 300 rented referrals – the maximum number you can have as a standard member:

I’m still assuming you are using NeoPoints to pay for recycling. At 300 referrals, there won’t be too much, perhaps 3-5 per day, which is the equivalent of 1-2 NeoPoint tasks. You can always subsidize with more Mini Jobs or more NeoPoints if you find yourself slipping below 1.8 referral clicks per day to keep on target.

Day 165 – Decision Time!

Well, we’ve pretty much done all there is to do as a standard member. You now have a choice to make. You can either be satisfied with drawing out your daily profits, around $30 a month, or save up for 86 days or so and go golden. Let’s see where the latter lands us.

Day 270 – Getting your Golden Membership!

At or around day 270, you should have saved up enough profit to purchase a Golden membership, while maintaining your rented referral base of 300. The following table takes right up to day 361, just under a year.

A few notes:

• I have discontinued revenue from Mini Jobs – at this level it is irrelevant
  • I have added in recycling costs at 1.5% of the number of RRs – no more NeoPoints!
  • AutoPay rates go up, the more RR’s you have – this has been taken into account

Neobux Strategy Summary Conclusion

I do want to mention AutoRenew as an addendum of sorts here. We have used AutoPay throughout this Neobux strategy, as it attracts a 15% discount, regardless of how many RR’s you have. If you’re not against introducing some capital, you may want to use AutoRenew instead of AutoPay. The AutoRenew discounts are as follows:

Any AutoRenew strategy 90 days or over would incur a greater discount than the 15% AutoPay discount, but you would likely need to introduce new capital to pay for the extended rental times.

I also want to mention a couple of strategy acceleration techniques. In the early stages, it’s important to click on as many ads as possible and complete as many Mini Jobs as you can. As you probably gathered from this Neobux strategy – things are kind of slow at first, but then ramp up quite quickly. Any additional money you can make from clicks, Mini Jobs, or even by introducing a little capital can help expedite the timeline laid out in this Neobux strategy.

Another way to accelerate this strategy would be to refer direct referrals, through traffic exchanges, forums, Facebook etc.

I hope this Neobux strategy proves useful to you, and wish you good luck!
non ref link : neobux.com

[multipage=$90 to Golden Strategy]

sign up for a You must login or register to view this content.{non ref link down}

So you have a few bucks to invest in Neobux and want to accelerate your return on investment? This is the Neobux strategy for you! I’ll take you through a couple of hundred days, step-by-step, and show how you how and when to invest in Neobux.
By the end of this strategy, you will have a golden membership, plus 1,200 or so rented referrals – and making a profit of around $12 per day – as well as maintaining your rented referral base.

since you have some cash to invest, we’ll spend the next 3 weeks building up 300 rented referrals before going golden. As a standard member, 300 rented referrals is your max allowed.

I’m going to assume an average click rate of 1.8 per rented referral throughout this Neobux strategy.

Tip: I always advocate to anyone new to Neobux to build up 300 rented referrals before going golden. It can be challenging to rent referrals as a Golden member, as the demand is much higher than a standard member.

I’m not going to bore you with calculations of profit, I am sure you have already read my zero investment strategy, but if not – take a look. We’ll be using the same assumptions and base calculations from that in order to maintain consistency

If you haven’t already, please sign-up using my referral link You must login or register to view this content.

First 3 weeks

After you have signed up, transfer $90 to your rental balance – we’ll need it there.

Let’s look at the first 3 weeks figures:

*I’m assuming a 1.5% recycling rate per day based on the number of RRs you have. I will maintain this assumption through the course of this Neobux strategy.

First, these figures are understated. I’m not taking into account revenue from your own clicks, revenue from Mini Jobs, recycling from NeoPoints etc. I would much rather understate than overstate – this only leads to frustration and quitting.

Second, by my calculation, we have spent $60 – so what to do with that other $30? No, we’re not going to put it toward your golden membership. We’re going to keep AutoPay turned on, but we’re also going to turn on AutoRenew at 90 days. The additional $30 will be enough to cover renewals based on the fact that I am calculating AutoPay on all rented referrals. After all your RRs have renewed, turn off AutoPay and leave AutoRenew on at 90 days.

Tip: I would suggest turning AutoPay on to anyone just starting out with Neobux. It helps stagger rental payments due, and makes budgeting a lot easier. As you start making more money – we will lean more toward AutoRenew at a higher discount rate and turning AutoPay off.

It’s important to understand the discount calculation here on RRs. By turning on AutoRenew at 90 days, we are attracting an 18% discount. Yes, we will probably use that entire left over $30 for renewing referrals – but we renew at 18% discount.

Throughout the start of this Neobux strategy I am assuming a flat 15% discount through AutoPay – again understating profit. There is nothing wrong with slightly understating profit – it’s just nice when you realize you are actually earning more

Purchasing your Golden Membership

Golden membership and up is where you start making great money with Neobux. If you’re investing $90, you will definitely want to consider when and how you turn golden – with a mind to eventually becoming a Neobux ultimate member.

You are quite welcome (as I did myself) to introduce more money at this point to turn golden. However, for the sake of this Neobux strategy, I will assume you do not want to introduce any more capital. What we have is about $0.60 profit per day. We need to keep that profit until we have $90 saved – around 150 days.

At this point, all of your rented referrals would have renewed at 90 days, so we are going to assume an 18% discount in all future calculations. Let’s continue the numbers at 165 days:

There is a caveat to this strategy. It gets tough renting 100 packs as a golden member, though not impossible. Make sure when you select your times to rent, you try and select the least popular hours for renting, and make doubly sure you go by the Neobux server time in your local area, and not the time on your PC.

Nevertheless, I carried on the figures a little to show you how it’s possible to quickly ramp up once you become a golden member.

Golden Strategy Next Steps and Summary

The key to being successful with Neobux is not so much on how many clicks your rented referrals make (although obviously important), but more so, how you control costs. If you can get your break-even point down to an absolute minimum, you will make additional profit every day. Aside from upgrading your membership to one of the several available after becoming a golden member, the best thing you can do is get all of your referrals renewing at 240 days, giving you a 30% discount on all renewals.

Took this from You must login or register to view this content. website...
Last edited by Qalar ; 05-29-2013 at 07:40 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Qalar for this useful post:

II Dave II, Immaculate.

The following 3 users groaned at Qalar for this awful post:

ChynkBud, Nummpty, xByNovaa
05-27-2013, 08:50 PM #2
You just copy & pasted from You must login or register to view this content. :n:
05-27-2013, 09:32 PM #3
Dan
I'm a god.
Do you even have any proof that you've received money?
05-28-2013, 01:07 AM #4
Originally posted by Nummpty View Post
You just copy & pasted from You must login or register to view this content. :n:

Thank-you Nummpty.

TheLop96 why are you copying my content and publishing this as your own - it's called plagiarism and it's BS. Come up with your own content and stop leaching off others.

James.

admin of You must login or register to view this content.
05-29-2013, 06:11 PM #5
Qalar
Big Daddy

i never said this was mine ...
Originally posted by neobuxsandg View Post
Thank-you Nummpty.

TheLop96 why are you copying my content and publishing this as your own - it's called plagiarism and it's BS. Come up with your own content and stop leaching off others.

James.

i copied your content but i never said it was mine ... Winky Winky
05-29-2013, 06:34 PM #6
xOH-
Gym leader
As far as plagiarism goes TheLop96 you are still in the wrong, directly copying and pasting without citing your sources is plagiarism, that's like using an eBook for a distinction in University and saying 'I never said it was mine'. You posted the content under your username in this forum, the least you could do is give the credit to the author of the original guide and post a link to the original thread, there is a button saying 'check if already posted' when you create a thread, use it.
05-29-2013, 06:39 PM #7
thanks bruh for this Smile
05-29-2013, 06:43 PM #8
Qalar
Big Daddy

Originally posted by neobuxsandg View Post
Thank-you Nummpty.

James.

Originally posted by xOH
As far as plagiarism goes TheLop96 you are still in the wrong, directly copying and pasting without citing your sources is plagiarism, that's like using an eBook for a distinction in University and saying 'I never said it was mine'. You posted the content under your username in this forum, the least you could do is give the credit to the author of the original guide and post a link to the original thread, there is a button saying 'check if already posted' when you create a thread, use it.

yeah i no .. thats y i upadate the thread and kept from where i copied it ..

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by KeepLowKey View Post

your welcome if u need something you can pm ..
05-29-2013, 06:43 PM #9
Qalar
Big Daddy
Originally posted by KeepLowKey View Post

05-29-2013, 06:47 PM #10
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by TheLop96 View Post
yeah i no .. thats y i upadate the thread and kept from where i copied it ..

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

You should still link the original thread and credit the author.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo