01-03-2016, 10:22 PM #1
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently I've gotten re-interested in growing my instagram accounts in hopes of eventually earning a passive income through them. Was wondering if anyone else here is thinking about doing the same or is already monetizing Instagram? As of now I've got 2 accounts running on a bot 5+ hours a day, one at 3k and the other at under 1k. Perhaps if anyone else is about to do the same we could link up and help each other grow Kryptus

The following user thanked Stansy for this useful post:

TheBigRod
01-11-2016, 03:12 AM #2
Add me on IG
Last edited by rubysoho46 ; 06-08-2016 at 12:57 AM.
01-11-2016, 10:06 AM #3
Devious
Treasure hunter
@Deviousmodz
05-31-2016, 09:03 AM #4
Default Avatar
Harmony
Lame....
08-25-2016, 09:32 AM #5
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Stansy View Post
Recently I've gotten re-interested in growing my instagram accounts in hopes of eventually earning a passive income through them. Was wondering if anyone else here is thinking about doing the same or is already monetizing Instagram? As of now I've got 2 accounts running on a bot 5+ hours a day, one at 3k and the other at under 1k. Perhaps if anyone else is about to do the same we could link up and help each other grow Kryptus

What niche are you trying to start in?

I'm beginning a network (will eventually include 35+ accounts) across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest in the following categories:

1. Automobiles (IG/FB(?)/Twitter/Pinterest)
  2. Clothes (IG/FB(?)/Twitter/Pinterest)
  3. Aviation (IG/Twitter)
  4. Aquatic (Yachts / Superyachts) (IG/Twitter)
  5. Travel / Destinations (IG/FB/Twitter)
  6. Food / Cuisines (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest)
  7. Models (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest)
  8. Relationships (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest)
  9. Sports (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest)
  10. Music (IG/FB/Twitter)
  11. Shoes / Footwear (IG/FB/Twitter)
  12. Interior Design (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest)
  13. Architecture (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest)
  14. Art (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest)
  15. Animals / Conservation (IG/FB/Twitter)
  16. Marijuana / Cannabis (21+) (IG/FB/Twitter)
  17. Technology (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest)
  18. Quotes (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest)
  19. Video Games (IG/FB/Twitter/Pinterest(?))

I haven't made nearly all of the accounts as of yet. It's going to be a slow process building momentum on each account one at a time, steadily promoting each of them with the same branding name and affiliates. Hopefully I'll make some friends soon on there. Smile

I'm not going to post my account(s) publicly (yet) - as they're not ready - I'm currently waiting on someone to professionally craft a nice chain of logos for aforementioned accounts.

Looking forward to your response!
Tristan

P.S. What kind of bot are you using? I'm focused and only interested in a legitimate and active follow base, not too sure how I feel about ghost/fake followers. Especially this early.
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 08-25-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo