09-03-2016, 05:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone know a good vpn that i can connect to my console over wifi by using connectify hotspot
09-03-2016, 02:11 PM #2
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by 4chan.org View Post
Anyone know a good vpn that i can connect to my console over wifi by using connectify hotspot

Don't think you can do it wireless, just use Wired connection then buy Octosniff for getting IP's Smile
09-03-2016, 06:47 PM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
get a asus router, has VPN features
09-04-2016, 08:43 PM #4
ExpressVPN
12-10-2016, 01:59 PM #5
Originally posted by .EXE View Post
Don't think you can do it wireless, just use Wired connection then buy Octosniff for getting IP's Smile

You technically can as long as your PC is connected to a VPN, then you select the windows Tap Adapter to share from -- but it can get messy.

Originally posted by 4chan.org View Post
Anyone know a good vpn that i can connect to my console over wifi by using connectify hotspot

Best bet is to just connect your PS3 to your PC via an Ethernet cable, then leave your PC on wireless (even though is discourage wireless.)

If you can read a tutorial pretty decently, you can make your own VPN server so you can attempt* to port some things forward to keep your NAT from hitting strict. *Which is kinda painful to do considering port forwarding on a VPN can only be done cleverly.

I've used PureVPN before, and even got their DDoS protected IP, but their network didn't pick up the attack once and it literally took the server down.
Last edited by iCoExist ; 12-10-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo