01-10-2014, 12:27 PM #1
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Beside the new Sandbox and Keep Alive hack is their any other hack?
An hack that makes the game think that everything costs 1Gold or something? This would be so great ^^ Happy
01-10-2014, 03:31 PM #2
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by WiekSon View Post
Beside the new Sandbox and Keep Alive hack is their any other hack?
An hack that makes the game think that everything costs 1Gold or something? This would be so great ^^ Happy

not possible as everything is serversided, so if you make it 1 gold on your device it will say connection failed, as the game checks your device and on the server if its the same
01-11-2014, 11:38 AM #3
Beside the new Sandbox and Keep Alive hack is their any other hack?

How do you get the sandbox and keep alive? :P
01-11-2014, 12:52 PM #4
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Midnight View Post
How do you get the sandbox and keep alive? :P

sandbox is out there on cydia but the alive thing is not working 100% :P
01-11-2014, 12:54 PM #5
Originally posted by Master0wn3r View Post
sandbox is out there on cydia but the alive thing is not working 100% :P

Yeah, I found both, dont really understand the sandbox.
01-11-2014, 01:00 PM #6
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Midnight View Post
Yeah, I found both, dont really understand the sandbox.

it allows you to test attack anyone you visit, so if you want to take revenge, you press visit and it allows you to do an attack, once you stop the attack the game will quit, so it doesnt steal anything nad you do not lose any troops its purely to test
01-11-2014, 01:04 PM #7
Originally posted by Master0wn3r View Post
it allows you to test attack anyone you visit, so if you want to take revenge, you press visit and it allows you to do an attack, once you stop the attack the game will quit, so it doesnt steal anything nad you do not lose any troops its purely to test

ohh, thank you.
01-12-2014, 06:20 PM #8
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
And the keep alive works 100% for me.. I have been logged in for over 3 days to keep everything protected. But once i restarted the game once it told me i have been online for to long haha and that my village could use some rest, but then 10 minutes later you can start the game again
01-15-2014, 10:14 AM #9
John-Martin 1
Brutal fighter !!
And the keep alive works 100% for me.. I have been logged in for over 3 days to keep everything protected. But once i restarted the game once it told me i have been online for to long haha and that my village could use some rest, but then 10 minutes later you can start the game again

Could you point me in the direction of this hack...? been trying with the .deb files over funbox but when i install it, nothing comes up in my preferences page on settings...? :s at first i got an install code of 256...so i deleted it, kept trying till i got a code 0 like the video i was following...but still nothing...is there a repo i need to add on cydia or am i missing something...?
thanks
01-18-2014, 05:46 PM #10
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
U need to install preferenceloader in order to be able to see it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo