01-18-2014, 01:33 AM #1
Missing__Light
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you find any game or app that is hackable to this current moment on ios 7 with locallappstore please post it here. I will be updating this thread daily with hackable apps and games. thank youand have a wonderful day.Enzo
01-23-2014, 07:47 AM #2
Default Avatar
kaylan
Could u mod call of duty ghost 10th pristige and all unlocks

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
01-23-2014, 08:49 AM #3
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
Originally posted by TheNexMaster View Post
If you find any game or app that is hackable to this current moment on ios 7 with locallappstore please post it here. I will be updating this thread daily with hackable apps and games. thank youand have a wonderful day.Enzo

I got temple run 2,csr racing, doorslamers , candy crush(one time ) and i think thats it with the locallappstore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-23-2014, 09:11 PM #4
football manager 2014,ridge racer slipstream,dragonball z edition,monopoly,soul calibur,badoo prem,vs racing,temple run 2,pro snooker,real racing 3,stick tennis,CK zombies,candy crush all,Game of war -fire age , 8 ball pool,sonic dash,clash of clans,robocop,asphalt 8 airborne,
01-23-2014, 09:29 PM #5
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
football manager 2014,ridge racer slipstream,dragonball z edition,monopoly,soul calibur,badoo prem,vs racing,temple run 2,pro snooker,real racing 3,stick tennis,CK zombies,candy crush all,Game of war -fire age , 8 ball pool,sonic dash,clash of clans,robocop,asphalt 8 airborne,

how did you get the clash of clans and candy crush to work or what is your method ?

-thanks in advance
01-23-2014, 09:35 PM #6
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by kaylan View Post
Could u mod call of duty ghost 10th pristige and all unlocks

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

are you dumb.

The following user thanked Claw for this useful post:

UnRatedGamer
01-23-2014, 09:57 PM #7
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Emulate View Post
are you dumb.

I think that shouldnt of been asked you should already know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-23-2014, 10:44 PM #8
Missing__Light
Do a barrel roll!
How did you get Game of War - Fire age working?
07-03-2014, 07:21 AM #9
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post

How do you hack game of war

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo