06-16-2014, 08:38 AM #1
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, A lot of commotion has been going on in clash of clans with the top players. They are saying that lots of people have been using a new hack that allows them to win all their defenses. How this works is that when someone finds the village of the person doing the hack they will get an error message saying that the client and server were out of sync. When the attacker logs on again they will have lost the raid and it will come up as if they had dropped one barbarian. Ive got lots of videos of people complaining about this, but have had no luck in finding a tutorial for it. I have iModGame installed, but this program doesnt allow such a hack from my understanding. Supercell just did a maintenance break and I believe it was used to fix this exploit, but I highly doubt it has been fixed since many things like the simulate attack and keep active havent been fixed yet. If anyone finds a method on how to do this please shar it with the community! Thanks!
06-16-2014, 08:42 AM #2
I know man, I've been searching for hours. HMU when you find it Winky Winky
06-16-2014, 08:51 AM #3
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bl4cktusk View Post
I know man, I've been searching for hours. HMU when you find it Winky Winky

Do you have iModGame? Cause I think its in it only that I have an old version of clash of clans because they made an update which is not mandatory to fix the xp bar glitch and since I didnt have enough mod points to upgrade the mod I didnt download the update. If you have enough points please verify this for me.
06-16-2014, 09:10 AM #4
Originally posted by slayer120698 View Post
Do you have iModGame? Cause I think its in it only that I have an old version of clash of clans because they made an update which is not mandatory to fix the xp bar glitch and since I didnt have enough mod points to upgrade the mod I didnt download the update. If you have enough points please verify this for me.

It's not the glitch man. That's something else where you can just search for trophies and have to get 3 star the base to get the trophies.
06-17-2014, 03:59 AM #5
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
usually people that put 1x troop then they loose and you get trophies the other person is basically deranking his trophies so he can get loot basically farming cause the person that searches for a attack is about same trophies as you......but most likely they wont attack you cause you can have everything upgraded to max and have 300 trophies and you basically just farm then they put that to upgrades then you just work your way back up.........
06-17-2014, 05:54 AM #6
Oh, my bad sorry. It is in imodgame.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo