07-02-2014, 05:24 AM #1
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is how i currently have my iPhone set up with a mix of customization and battery control making the iPhone more easier to use and a better visual at that. So let's get started at what tweaks i have installed.Gandalf the Grey

1.AltKeyboard 2: This is a amazing keyboard tweak that helps make texting more simple and faster. If you type allot on the phone like I do you will really appreciate this tweak.

2.Apex 2: I was wondering why should I get this tweak but after I realized, how did I live without it.? folder's.? what are those.? This tweak replaces folders with a much better design and more simplify look to it. I love this tweak one of my personal favorites now.

3.Aria: Nice and simple tweak that customizes the music app to a much more visual and entertaining look to give it more style, iOS 8 mock up if you will of the up and coming music app. which leads us to my next tweak.

4.LinkTunes: Why use iTunes when you got a iPhone.? With this tweak you can install music directly from the itunes store then syncs over to your music app. No more apps or iTunes. Your welcome.

5.Asphaleia: A touch ID Tweak that surpasses all the other tweaks easily. With the best design and code written into it, offers great security only accessible to your thumb print, a MUST have on all iPhone 5's phones.

6.Auki: Its a great quick reply tweak to quickly reply to texts messages where ever you are at on the phone. Simple tweak yet very powerful.

7.Lockinfo: A inteliscreen X kinda of tweak but allot more simple and easier in my opinion. This is more of a option either you like it or you don't go give it a try.

Updated 4/11/15

8.TypeRead: This is a life saver to me sometimes and is also one of my favorites. Use iMessage allot.? Ever open a message you did not want to open and then had to reply cause you of the choice of letting them see when you opent the message. Well no more! this tweak will only show seen if you start typing back! true life saver.

9.Interactive notification's: This replaces auki with the iOS 8 quick reply feature and allowing you to access other app quick reply feature. Give it a check out you won't regret it.

10.TapTheAt: Makes life easier no more entering email all the time, now simply hold down the @ button and it implements your email instead of typing the whole thing.!

Updated 7/11/2014

11.Bars: Lets you see how good your signal really is and worth getting allot better than just circles I think give it a check out.

12.DathKeys: Customize you're keyboard the way you want looks nice and user friendly. Improve your boring keyboard give it a check out.

13.HandsFree : Why even press a button to answer the phone when you can just wave your hand and have it on speaker, comes in great handy when your kicking ass on a online game. A must have tweak

14.HandyDialer: this comes in handy when receiving a new number, girl putting her number in your phone just simply dial it on phone app and bottom left there is a add to contacts button so simple.

15.QuickScope: Is a great search feature that will give meaning to the multitask switcher the way it should be in iOS 8. has great potential and will become a instant hit in due upgrades.

These are my tweaks if requested updates or want videos over tweaks will do on request thank you Enzo
Last edited by UnRatedGamer ; 08-01-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Updated
07-02-2014, 05:30 AM #2
xIDAFG
Banned
Originally posted by UnRatedGamer View Post
This is how i currently have my iPhone set up with a mix of customization and battery control making the iPhone more easier to use and a better visual at that. So let's get started at what tweaks i have installed.Gandalf the Grey

1.AltKeyboard 2: This is a amazing keyboard tweak that helps make texting more simple and faster. If you type allot on the phone like I do you will really appreciate this tweak.

Apex 2: I was wondering why should I get this tweak but after I realized, how did I live without it.? folder's.? what are those.? This tweak replaces folders with a much better design and more simplify look to it. I love this tweak one of my personal favorites now.

Aria: Nice and simple tweak that customizes the music app to a much more visual and entertaining look to give it more style, iOS 8 mock up if you will of the up and coming music app. which leads us to my next tweak.

LinkTunes: Why use iTunes when you got a iPhone.? With this tweak you can install music directly from the itunes store then syncs over to your music app. No more apps or iTunes. Your welcome.

Asphaleia: A touch ID Tweak that surpasses all the other tweaks easily. With the best design and code written into it, offers great security only accessible to your thumb print, a MUST have on all iPhone 5's phones.

Auki: Its a great quick reply tweak to quickly reply to texts messages where ever you are at on the phone. Simple tweak yet very powerful.

Lockinfo: A inteliscreen X kinda of tweak but allot more simple and easier in my opinion. This is more of a option either you like it or you don't go give it a try.

TypeRead: This is a life saver to me sometimes and is also one of my favorites. Use iMessage allot.? Ever open a message you did not want to open and then had to reply cause you of the choice of letting them see when you opent the message. Well no more! this tweak will only show seen if you start typing back! true life saver.

These are my tweaks if requested updates or want videos over tweaks will do on request thank you Enzo

You Should Install Springtomize 3, Auxo And Activator! Very Useful Tweaks Bro Winky Winky
07-02-2014, 05:39 AM #3
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
I try listing some of the less popular tweaks that some user's don't know about. Activator is probably the most powerful tweak tho.
07-02-2014, 02:59 PM #4
Makaveli
I am error

LinkTunes , doesnt work?

how do you use it, like i buy it and press cancel n it wasnt in my music library
Last edited by Makaveli ; 07-02-2014 at 03:06 PM.
07-02-2014, 03:51 PM #5
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter

Don't mind the language just watch the video, it's easy to understand.
07-11-2014, 08:23 PM #6
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
Thinking about making YouTube setup video .?
08-01-2014, 09:05 PM #7
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
updated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo