08-07-2014, 08:08 AM #1
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey! Today, I updated all of my packages that were outdated. After I respringed by device, It prompted me with 'You are in safe mode'. Normally, I would just uninstall my past package- as it was most likely not compatible. I reinstalled 'Cydia Substrate' and 'Substrate safe mode' although that didn't help. I hard rebooted my untethered device, although nothing happened. (iPhone 5 - 7.1.1 Pangu - Untethered) I'm kinda stuck in safe mode. Maybe you can help.
Last edited by Young Jedi ; 08-07-2014 at 05:25 PM.
08-07-2014, 09:27 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by USP View Post
Hey! Today, I updated all of my packages that were outdated. After I respringed by device, It prompted me with 'You are in safe mode'. Normally, I would just uninstall my past package- as it was most likely not compatible. I reinstalled 'Cydia Substrate' and 'Substrate safe mode' although that didn't help. I hard rebooted my untethered device, although nothing happened. (iPhone 5 - 7.1.1 Pangu - Untethered) I'm kinda stuck in safe mode lol can you help ?

Although its not for 7.1.1 this may help? You must login or register to view this content.

Youtube could be very helpful for you.

My iPhone got stuck in a bootloop and I had to restore it! :(
08-07-2014, 02:59 PM #3
Hey! Today, I updated all of my packages that were outdated. After I respringed by device, It prompted me with 'You are in safe mode'. Normally, I would just uninstall my past package- as it was most likely not compatible. I reinstalled 'Cydia Substrate' and 'Substrate safe mode' although that didn't help. I hard rebooted my untethered device, although nothing happened. (iPhone 5 - 7.1.1 Pangu - Untethered) I'm kinda stuck in safe mode lol can you help ?

you could restore it with itunes then just jailbreak it again
08-07-2014, 05:03 PM #4
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Although its not for 7.1.1 this may help? You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by l View Post
you could restore it with itunes then just jailbreak it again

Youtube could be very helpful for you.

My iPhone got stuck in a bootloop and I had to restore it! :(

I was up really late trying to fix my phone last night, and after doing everything I could, I just started deleting all my unneeded packages/tweaks. Nothing happened. So, I started getting really nervous. I installed a package called 'CrashReporter' just like it said in the link you sent me! Then it prompted me with an error saying "Your springboard has crashed". I didn't think the problem was third-party binaries, so I pressed SpringBoard> Today> View crash log> After viewing this info for about ten min, I noticed:

"MS:Notice: Loading: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/overachiever.dylib"
"OverAchieverEnabled-.com.apple.springboard=NO"
"OverAchiever: installing workaround for CCLoader"
"ReportCrash acting against PID 28."

I noticed that this wasn't meant to be in the crash syslog. I hopped on iFile, and uninstalled the package manually, since I did not have Cydia, as it wasn't showing up in safe mode. In the end, the problem was a tweak called 'OverAchiever'. Keep in mind, the problem isn't third-party binaries! The tweak's incompatible with iOS 7.1.1 and WILL crash your springboard and place you in a safe mode forever. Don't get it! +Thanks for the help guys! I'm out of safe mode =D
Last edited by Young Jedi ; 08-07-2014 at 05:16 PM.
08-09-2014, 09:55 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I was up really late trying to fix my phone last night, and after doing everything I could, I just started deleting all my unneeded packages/tweaks. Nothing happened. So, I started getting really nervous. I installed a package called 'CrashReporter' just like it said in the link you sent me! Then it prompted me with an error saying "Your springboard has crashed". I didn't think the problem was third-party binaries, so I pressed SpringBoard> Today> View crash log> After viewing this info for about ten min, I noticed:

"MS:Notice: Loading: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/overachiever.dylib"
"OverAchieverEnabled-.com.apple.springboard=NO"
"OverAchiever: installing workaround for CCLoader"
"ReportCrash acting against PID 28."

I noticed that this wasn't meant to be in the crash syslog. I hopped on iFile, and uninstalled the package manually, since I did not have Cydia, as it wasn't showing up in safe mode. In the end, the problem was a tweak called 'OverAchiever'. Keep in mind, the problem isn't third-party binaries! The tweak's incompatible with iOS 7.1.1 and WILL crash your springboard and place you in a safe mode forever. Don't get it! +Thanks for the help guys! I'm out of safe mode =D

OverAchiever from big boss works fine on my ios 7.1.1 . But I get into safe mode a few times but am able to use cydia to uninstall the problem, It just removes cydia from my 5 dock. Some tweaks won't crash your springboard till you change the settings a certain way also. Keep in mind that not many tweaks are applicable to 7.1.1 yet as it's a newer jb version. Glad you could get it figured out
08-09-2014, 10:12 PM #6
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
OverAchiever from big boss works fine on my ios 7.1.1 . But I get into safe mode a few times but am able to use cydia to uninstall the problem, It just removes cydia from my 5 dock. Some tweaks won't crash your springboard till you change the settings a certain way also. Keep in mind that not many tweaks are applicable to 7.1.1 yet as it's a newer jb version. Glad you could get it figured out

Do you know a tweak like Gridlock? is just i tried install Gridlock but is Not updated for lastest version of JB :(
08-10-2014, 03:51 AM #7
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by D
Do you know a tweak like Gridlock? is just i tried install Gridlock but is Not updated for lastest version of JB :(

I wish I did. Been waiting for them to update it for a while now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo