08-13-2014, 05:36 PM #1
BM|T BlacK
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, i hve a jailbroken ipod on 4.xxx version (i forgot), but my fried deleted the Cydia, and i can't update the ipod, i can't do anything. I stucked. What i have to do to fix it to update my JB?
Thanks
08-14-2014, 06:35 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Why did ur friend delete cydia ?
Just re-jailbreak it ?
08-26-2014, 12:12 AM #3
mtealo
Save Point
I would restore in itunes to the latest firmware 6.1.X and jailbreak again. The new firmware is going to give you access to better tweaks and compatible with newer apps too. It requires a teathered jailbreak first with the use of a unteather change within cydia I think. It has been months since I did it but wasn't that difficult. Search youtube first so you know what you need to download first.
08-26-2014, 07:49 AM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
No need to do any of the restoring if you have something like ifile installed.

If you do then simply follow this.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you don't have ifile or mobile terminal then you will either have to restore or re jailbreak.

But to make a valid note before you do any of that download iFaith and grab you SHSH blobs just incase you have not got them backed up so you can at least return to that iOS.

It's always handy to have ifile and mobile terminal installed no matter what. Even if you will never use them it's a great safety feature should you do something stupid.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo