08-29-2014, 09:42 PM #1
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off I just want to say that this only works for PC, I know i posted this in the iOS Modding section but it deals with an iOS game so I think more people will get use of it if i post it here rather than the PC section. If a mod feels like it should be in the PC section then feel free to move it.

1) Download and install the latest version of Bluestacks : You must login or register to view this content.

2) Download the lastest version of Clash of Clans : You must login or register to view this content.

virus scan : You must login or register to view this content.

3) Right click the Clash of Clans .apk file you just downloaded and choose open with Bluestacks installer. Bluestacks will install Clash of Clans for you.

4) Download AutoIt from here : You must login or register to view this content.

5) Download my AutoIt script :You must login or register to view this content.

virus scan : You must login or register to view this content.

6)Open Bluestacks and start clash of clans.

7)Right click my AutoIt script and choose run script.(To stop running right click the autoit symbol in your windowed programs and choose stop running)

You can now go afk and not worry about being raided. Basically all the AutoIt script does is alternate sending the arrow up and arrow down key to Bluestacks every 3 minutes. This will make clash of clans stay running without you being on the game. This will only work with Bluestacks and no other android emulators. It should also be noted that after around a 10 hour period of being on Clash of Clans without logging off it will kick you and say that you have played Clash of Clans to long and your villagers need to rest. The rest period lasts 5 minutes. Also you can run Clash of Clans and the AutoIt script running in the backround while you do other things on your PC, they do not have to be visible. Feel free to post any questions.
Last edited by CrEaTiiOn_BuRn ; 08-29-2014 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Posted wrong link for virus scan
09-13-2014, 05:38 AM #2
etipok
Save Point
Could you please mod the file keep alive and enable it to click on "Reconect" button when the game is out? thanks
09-16-2014, 12:24 AM #3
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by etipok View Post
Could you please mod the file keep alive and enable it to click on "Reconect" button when the game is out? thanks

Yes this is quite possible, i will update it when I have some more free time.
09-17-2014, 08:25 AM #4
etipok
Save Point
Dear CrEaTiiOn_BuRn,

Can Autoit run 2 seperate cript at the same time, 'cos I found that, it the main monitor (of the PC) is idle, it often caused the whole system down, even i have changed the power plant of the Laptop (or PC).

So could you please make one more scrip to keep the PC alive Winky Winky

Thanks
10-30-2014, 06:26 PM #5
Default Avatar
pinay26
not wrking
10-30-2014, 08:57 PM #6
YungGleeshTay_x
Error… Cat invasion!
is there a way on finding out how to generate itunes codes for coc ? because one of my family members knows a guy in his clan on coc and he sends him 10$ google play codes and he gets its and buys the 1200 gems for them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo