09-29-2014, 04:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If anyone needs help with cydia, or any other jailbreak related problems feel free to contact me via Skype, PM.
09-29-2014, 04:42 AM #2
khan102
Vault dweller
Originally posted by IawX View Post
If anyone needs help with cydia, or any other jailbreak related problems feel free to contact me via Skype, PM.

I want to mod a server app like to get free itunes or mod coc any help there and coc i need gems
09-29-2014, 07:09 AM #3
Well as far as I know you can mod almost any server app if you have Flex 2 app from cydia, once you do that go and check the COC tweaks available and let me know if you need any extra help. FYI: the flex 2 app has almost all of COC server tweaks that can help you. if you want itunes such as songs you can add this source (repo.hackyouriphone.com/rep/) and download the tweak called "Linktunes" thats a great way to get free itunes from the actual itunes store.
09-29-2014, 07:11 AM #4
let me know if you need any additional help.
09-29-2014, 09:32 AM #5
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
If anyone needs help with cydia, or any other jailbreak related problems feel free to contact me via Skype, PM.

Id like to know how to make a workaround for the jailbreak detection of the app kpn itv.
Cant seem to find anything that works (nothing can be found on flex(2))
09-29-2014, 05:40 PM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by khan102 View Post
I want to mod a server app like to get free itunes or mod coc any help there and coc i need gems

Linktunes from repo.hackyouriphone.org/ allows you to download music for free. But this is still pirating as any music you download for free is other than free offers or music from albums that can't b sold do to Artists contracts (mix tapes pretty much)
09-29-2014, 05:45 PM #7
khan102
Vault dweller
Well as far as I know you can mod almost any server app if you have Flex 2 app from cydia, once you do that go and check the COC tweaks available and let me know if you need any extra help. FYI: the flex 2 app has almost all of COC server tweaks that can help you. if you want itunes such as songs you can add this source (repo.hackyouriphone.com/rep/) and download the tweak called "Linktunes" thats a great way to get free itunes from the actual itunes store.

They dont work and i have music box
09-30-2014, 03:58 AM #8
Originally posted by khan102 View Post
They dont work and i have music box

Try to downgrade the app to a compatible version that the server supports. Im not a big COC fanatic but from my experience that can usually solve your problem(s).
09-30-2014, 03:59 AM #9
I dont condone piracy but thats what I know can help.
09-30-2014, 04:02 AM #10
khan102
Vault dweller
I dont condone piracy but thats what I know can help.

No i tryed that and it gives me a long ass loading screen and i need to know how to get through the servers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo