02-01-2015, 11:10 AM #1
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This May sound like a noobly or dumb... Clash of Clans and xModGames!!?? lol I don't understand this app (xModGames), "Keep Active" is kinda awesome and "SandBox" is worthless lol but the other options!? I truly don't understand them. haha like "Gold/Elixir/Dark More Than" "Get Trophy More Than" and "Max Hall Town Level" and other options, it doesn't do anything. To me, it seems like their pointless. I'm so dumb but can someone please explain this to me, how they work and stuff like that!? lol
Last edited by Nigel_Powers-22 ; 02-01-2015 at 11:15 AM.
02-07-2015, 05:10 AM #2
Fr can some1 explain that? I don't get it ;p
05-02-2015, 10:50 PM #3
Xc-
Grunt
I used the same thing on clash of clans and it was shit, its a bad game modding wise
05-02-2015, 11:01 PM #4
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by 22 View Post
This May sound like a noobly or dumb... Clash of Clans and xModGames!!?? lol I don't understand this app (xModGames), "Keep Active" is kinda awesome and "SandBox" is worthless lol but the other options!? I truly don't understand them. haha like "Gold/Elixir/Dark More Than" "Get Trophy More Than" and "Max Hall Town Level" and other options, it doesn't do anything. To me, it seems like their pointless. I'm so dumb but can someone please explain this to me, how they work and stuff like that!? lol

There is no point in doing that, CoC cannot be modded :\
05-17-2015, 02:10 PM #5
StylzUneek
Pokemon Trainer
Its the bomb if you know how to use it.
I didnt know at first but once I played around with its interface it was really helpful.
05-21-2015, 03:11 AM #6
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 22 View Post
This May sound like a noobly or dumb... Clash of Clans and xModGames!!?? lol I don't understand this app (xModGames), "Keep Active" is kinda awesome and "SandBox" is worthless lol but the other options!? I truly don't understand them. haha like "Gold/Elixir/Dark More Than" "Get Trophy More Than" and "Max Hall Town Level" and other options, it doesn't do anything. To me, it seems like their pointless. I'm so dumb but can someone please explain this to me, how they work and stuff like that!? lol

Originally posted by Reyz View Post
There is no point in doing that, CoC cannot be modded :\

I use it daily. Wether is for destroying one of my friends using sandbox mode or farming with the loot finder I use it constantly.
It is the best modding tool there is! ( Clash Wise ) new features come out constanty. For instance they just released two new mods "Unlimited Troops" & "Real Time Traps". Is it unfair to be using it? Probably. Is it ruining the game? Probably. But for those who use it and understand what is does and know how to work it, they excell... Rapidly. If you have any questions I will probably do an extensive thread on it. Lemme know how it works out for you Gobble
Last edited by CEO ; 05-21-2015 at 03:14 AM.
06-09-2015, 03:58 AM #7
Coc can be modded with a fileediter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo