02-15-2015, 06:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, is there a hack or tweak out there to where I can get
Unlimited Gems or resources?
If there is please share.
Much appreciatedSmile
02-15-2015, 07:57 PM #2
you cant get Unlimited Gems in clash of clans u cant hack it
02-16-2015, 12:19 AM #3
Originally posted by FACESMACK123456 View Post

Well, you can hack it. I'm sure people already have hacked it.
There's always going to be a flaw somewhere in a game especially mobile games. I mean, look at the Xmod tweak, that's pretty much a hack. So, yes.
It's possible to hack Clash of Clans.
02-16-2015, 08:54 PM #4
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by RalphGuevara View Post
Well, you can hack it. I'm sure people already have hacked it.
There's always going to be a flaw somewhere in a game especially mobile games. I mean, look at the Xmod tweak, that's pretty much a hack. So, yes.
It's possible to hack Clash of Clans.

Well go ahead mate, be sure to release it on here as well when you made your hack Winky Winky
02-17-2015, 05:31 AM #5
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Well go ahead mate, be sure to release it on here as well when you made your hack Winky Winky

Yeah, if I knew more about it then I would love to release it. I'm sure there are people out there that have very skilled knowledge about server based hacking and what not. I mean the most so far I've seen is opening up a private server away from the official game server and get to have unlimited everything but the bad thing is that nothing saves so there really isn't a point.

But yeah.
02-17-2015, 02:30 PM #6
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by RalphGuevara View Post
Yeah, if I knew more about it then I would love to release it. I'm sure there are people out there that have very skilled knowledge about server based hacking and what not. I mean the most so far I've seen is opening up a private server away from the official game server and get to have unlimited everything but the bad thing is that nothing saves so there really isn't a point.

But yeah.

Tweaks and hacks are completely different things. Any game can have tweaks, but only a few can be "hacked" depending on it's variables. You won't ever find Unlimited anything on Clash unless you're playing on the public released private servers, but even that is still under huge development so it's pointless. So again, like he said above, you can't hack this game. Either play it like it's meant to be, use xmod tweaks, or wait till UltraPowa gets 100% finished (which who knows how long that'll take.)

The following user thanked Franky for this useful post:

xkoeckiiej
03-24-2015, 11:22 PM #7
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by FACESMACK123456 View Post

You can have mod it example imodgame on cydia you will have mods you have tk add a source for imodgame and there tons of mods for that and there a way to get a private server to get unlimited gems gold and elixir
06-09-2015, 04:01 AM #8
If it works make I clan I might join

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo