03-22-2015, 11:55 AM #1
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a way to unlock iphone for Free as this day!??
03-22-2015, 11:59 AM #2
WrongBusiness
Do a barrel roll!
So... You stole a phone and want to unlock it?
03-23-2015, 04:49 AM #3
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WrongBusiness View Post

Lmao no, I have an old iphone 4 with SIM card, I got disconnected last year.... So, yeah just saying if there's any way to unlock it using old SIM card (used SIM card) hahah cause Someone I know said he unlocked his old iphone 5 for free and I've seen a lot of videos on YouTube saying "free" to unlock your iphone and stuff, turns out. You have to pay Not Happy or Sad I tried to find a way how he did it cause he won't tell me how he did it... So I assume he payed for it!! Not Happy or Sad lol sorry about my English
04-09-2015, 02:00 AM #4
So, yeah just saying if there's any way to unlock it using old SIM card (used SIM card) ?????????????????/
04-09-2015, 07:26 AM #5
ceazar3o6
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by WrongBusiness View Post

Not everybody's rich
04-09-2015, 07:28 AM #6
ceazar3o6
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 22 View Post
Is there a way to unlock iphone for Free as this day!??

Way I unlocked an iphone. iTunes restore, DFU mode. Not recovery. Have valid SIM, activate.
04-10-2015, 12:56 PM #7
Yeah i need to find out if there is a way to unlock an iphone that is locked with i cloud
04-10-2015, 01:20 PM #8
I tried brand new sim but i cannot get passed the i cloud verification screen as i have not got the password that was set by the previous owner so i have a £300 paper weight atm

Originally posted by Squid
What CEAZA3o6 mentioned: Way I unlocked an iphone. iTunes restore, DFU mode. Not recovery. Have valid SIM, activate

Have you tried that?
10-11-2015, 09:19 PM #9
UltimateMods
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by 22 View Post
Lmao no, I have an old iphone 4 with SIM card, I got disconnected last year.... So, yeah just saying if there's any way to unlock it using old SIM card (used SIM card) hahah cause Someone I know said he unlocked his old iphone 5 for free and I've seen a lot of videos on YouTube saying "free" to unlock your iphone and stuff, turns out. You have to pay Not Happy or Sad I tried to find a way how he did it cause he won't tell me how he did it... So I assume he payed for it!! Not Happy or Sad lol sorry about my English

You must login or register to view this content.

lol im just kidding, it had to be done though
10-26-2015, 02:46 AM #10
Hawk
Former Staff
Originally posted by EYE
Why not restore it? via iTunes and setup as a new device?

Originally posted by Coffee
I tried brand new sim but i cannot get passed the i cloud verification screen as i have not got the password that was set by the previous owner so i have a £300 paper weight atm

A device that is setup with an iTunes account is locked to that icloud account. The only way past the screen is to get the original owner to remove it by logging into Find My iPhone on a PC and removing that device. Restore/DFU etc will NOT work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo