07-27-2015, 01:46 AM #1
Mikevigi
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently jailbroken my iPhone using TaiG, I'm on iOS 8.4, I noticed after I had done this my control center does not work. Every time I slide up from the bottom to open my control center my phone goes into safe mode. Is there anyway to fix this?
07-27-2015, 01:49 AM #2
Originally posted by Mikevigi View Post
I recently jailbroken my iPhone using TaiG, I'm on iOS 8.4, I noticed after I had done this my control center does not work. Every time I slide up from the bottom to open my control center my phone goes into safe mode. Is there anyway to fix this?

Remove all tweaks and then re install 1 by 1 to see which one is causing the issue Smile

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

Mikevigi
07-27-2015, 01:56 AM #3
Mikevigi
Little One
Originally posted by Coffee
Remove all tweaks and then re install 1 by 1 to see which one is causing the issue Smile

Man, you are just helping me out so much today !
07-27-2015, 01:56 AM #4
Man, you are just helping me out so much today !

Always happy to help dude Smile

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

Mikevigi
07-27-2015, 02:15 AM #5
Mikevigi
Little One
Originally posted by Coffee
Always happy to help dude Smile

Alright I got it fixed. It must have been like the first thing I downloaded. I just jail broke it like a week ago and it seemed that it was just a bug with the jailbreak. But thanks so much dude!
07-27-2015, 02:29 AM #6
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Alright I got it fixed. It must have been like the first thing I downloaded. I just jail broke it like a week ago and it seemed that it was just a bug with the jailbreak. But thanks so much dude!

Next time you can just download the tweak Crash Reporter it will inform you on anything that has be crashing apps or your device. Kryptus

The following user thanked Fleek Designs for this useful post:

Mikevigi
07-27-2015, 04:51 AM #7
Mikevigi
Little One
Originally posted by TRILLStudio View Post
Next time you can just download the tweak Crash Reporter it will inform you on anything that has be crashing apps or your device. Kryptus

Okay thanks that would help a lot!
07-27-2015, 05:12 AM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Issue sorted Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo