08-31-2015, 02:24 AM #1
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know the password to my schools wifi but they kicked my iPhone 5s off. My friend said he had someone else change like an IP address or something on his phone so he could reconnect to schools wifi. Does anyone know how I can do that or do something else to reconnect? My iPhone is on ios 8.2 jailbroken, just to let you know in case there are ways to do this with a jailbreak app or tweak
08-31-2015, 04:48 AM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 4765 View Post
I know the password to my schools wifi but they kicked my iPhone 5s off. My friend said he had someone else change like an IP address or something on his phone so he could reconnect to schools wifi. Does anyone know how I can do that or do something else to reconnect? My iPhone is on ios 8.2 jailbroken, just to let you know in case there are ways to do this with a jailbreak app or tweak

try with a vpn
08-31-2015, 10:29 AM #3
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by The
try with a vpn

I always used a VPN on school wifi because they block certain websites like facebook and youtube
08-31-2015, 11:01 PM #4
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
I always used a VPN on school wifi because they block certain websites like facebook and youtube

did you try using another vpn maybe it would work
09-01-2015, 11:05 AM #5
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by The
did you try using another vpn maybe it would work

When they kick you off of school wifi you can enter the passcode but it acts like you're connecting but it never connects. You have to be connected to the Internet to use a VPN but I can't use it when I can't connect to the internet
09-03-2015, 11:49 PM #6
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
When they kick you off of school wifi you can enter the passcode but it acts like you're connecting but it never connects. You have to be connected to the Internet to use a VPN but I can't use it when I can't connect to the internet

oh ok

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo