03-03-2016, 07:37 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The remaining PSP PSN Stores will close as of 31st March 2016!

*BY THE ZETT · FEBRUARY 29, 2016*

The Playstation Portable devices have their very own Playstation Store, that they can access via their XMB (PSP menu).

The PSP Playstation Stores for the PAL-Region (Europe, Africa & Australia) have already been closed down, but the ones for the Americas & Japan were still available.

This is going to change as of April 2016.

This change will mean that it won’t be possible to use the PSN store via the PSP device itself anymore, and one is required to use the PSN store via a Computer.

You will still be able to transfer content onto your PSP, but this will require the PC Software MediaGo. Only wireless purchases & downloads via the PSP will cease to work.

For purchases one has to use another Sony device, such as the PS3 or PS Vita, or simply the PSN-Store website via a PC or mobile device.

Source via Twitter.
Source: wololo.net

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

G-Kats
03-11-2016, 11:15 PM #2
United
Big Sister
Fake.
03-12-2016, 06:16 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ImUnited View Post
Fake.

I heard from the sources. Most of the websites don't lie. It is for PSP only. Other countries has been shut down as I have read. USA and Japan will still be available for some time. Once again, I heard this and read from trusted sites I always use for my information.
03-13-2016, 06:52 PM #4
G-Kats
NextGenUpdate Elite
wow this sucks Sal I can't even imagine how it will be like when this happens to PS3 when they start killing the servers :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo