06-24-2010, 10:25 PM #1
KinGKyl3
Paulie Walnuts
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you guys think the best Android apps and games are at the moment?

Also, what droid phone are you all using?

I'm using HTC Desire, its awesome.
Last edited by KinGKyl3 ; 06-24-2010 at 10:29 PM.
07-03-2010, 10:13 PM #2
Dr.D
Banned
Droids are ok my favorite of the droid is the INCREDIBLE
07-03-2010, 10:22 PM #3
Mue
Do a barrel roll!
BluffmyCall is beast. you can call people from other peoples numbers. handy for pranks.
07-03-2010, 10:24 PM #4
Epic games tbh Smile
07-03-2010, 10:29 PM #5
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
I have a Rooted Motorola Droid with the Froyo Rom I think one of the Best apps are beautiful Widgets, Audio Manager widget, Alarm Clock Plus V2( to turn off alarm you need to solve a math problem this app is GENIUS and free!), astro manager, and if you have unlimited textin Handcent SMS is a great app,MSN Droid, and my all time favorite droid game is Texas Hold em red poker club. and baseball superstars. and for browser Dolphin HD.
07-03-2010, 11:55 PM #6
LeBRON-BEA$TN
< ^ > < ^ >
The EZParking app is pretty cool.

If you go out a lot this can ocme in handy. I was at the New York Yankee game on Thursday and I used it to find my car.

You park the car and then load up the app and it remembers your geographical location and then when you are looking for your car, if you are that drunk as we were, you can use it for directions to your car! Technology is AMAZING.

I have A BUNCH OF Apps on my Droid. I will keep dropping in to give you guys the names of some good ones.

But EzParking is very useful
07-11-2010, 08:01 PM #7
r1sh13
Gobble
I use the cnet app, transport for london live update app.
Those are pretty good.
I can check live transport, trains arrival times etc.
07-14-2010, 05:22 AM #8
Legalize It
steeezynutz
MP3 Download. 'Nuff said, you can download almost any song you want into Music if the download works and it's free.
07-24-2010, 07:52 AM #9
CracK3r
Bad to the bone.
Originally posted by steeezynutz View Post
MP3 Download. 'Nuff said, you can download almost any song you want into Music if the download works and it's free.

Never tried that app, but i do know that the app 'Tunee Music' is pretty much the same thing. Download any song you want, or stream any song absolutly free. And the app itself is also free! Smile

And i have the Motorola Droid.
07-24-2010, 03:14 PM #10
Legalize It
steeezynutz
Originally posted by AntEyeVirus View Post
Never tried that app, but i do know that the app 'Tunee Music' is pretty much the same thing. Download any song you want, or stream any song absolutly free. And the app itself is also free! Smile

And i have the Motorola Droid.

Nothing like free music:y:, I'll check that one out later.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo