04-21-2011, 03:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please help! I have been googleing and looking around but i've come up with no answers.... All im trying to do is find a way to manage my music on my droid. I download music by the app FreeMusicDownload and sometimes(Most of the time) it doesnt have a listed album or stuff like that. So all i want is a way to Change the title of the song, Change the album name or place it in a different album and change or name the artist. PLEASE HELP!
04-21-2011, 12:56 PM #2
Kombust
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Johnboy25 View Post
Please help! I have been googleing and looking around but i've come up with no answers.... All im trying to do is find a way to manage my music on my droid. I download music by the app FreeMusicDownload and sometimes(Most of the time) it doesnt have a listed album or stuff like that. So all i want is a way to Change the title of the song, Change the album name or place it in a different album and change or name the artist. PLEASE HELP!

From what I know your gonna have to plug your droid into your computer and manage the songs info from there :y:
04-21-2011, 11:03 PM #3
Originally posted by botz View Post
from what i know your gonna have to plug your droid into your computer and manage the songs info from there :y:

but how!!!!!
04-21-2011, 11:07 PM #4
Kombust
At least I can fight
Get a USB wire for your phone, connect your phone to your computer.
Open up your phone with my computer and look through the folders till you find some music.
Once you've found the music right click then properties then change what you like.

(I think this'll work)
04-21-2011, 11:33 PM #5
Illmatic_96
< ^ > < ^ >
Yea when you download music directly from an app on a droid it always has messed up titles or artists or what ever. I use a mac so im not sure if the above will work but id tell ya to just download songs on the computer to begin with and then transfer them its easier.
04-23-2011, 11:53 PM #6
Irish
Samurai Poster
Moved to Mobile Phone Discussion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo