Post: What phone should i get Iphone 4 or HTC Inspire 4g?
06-14-2011, 03:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So im looking for a new phone and these 2 phones are my favorites but i don't know what i want to get. I currently have an iPhone 3gs and i love it, but im starting to get sick of apple. now on the other hand the inspire is an htc phone which i love, but it is running android 2.2 froyo, and from what i heard from many people is that the android market dosnt have as many apps as the app store, but many apps such as angrybirds and many other games are free. If you guys have an opinion on what phone i should get let me know in a pm or comment below. Both of these phones i know have there separate goods and bad's, but i would like to know from you guys what phone i should get. :PBJ:
06-14-2011, 04:15 PM #2
HappyGilmore
Dirty Bird
Originally posted by BostonsBoy97 View Post
So im looking for a new phone and these 2 phones are my favorites but i don't know what i want to get. I currently have an iPhone 3gs and i love it, but im starting to get sick of apple. now on the other hand the inspire is an htc phone which i love, but it is running android 2.2 froyo, and from what i heard from many people is that the android market dosnt have as many apps as the app store, but many apps such as angrybirds and many other games are free. If you guys have an opinion on what phone i should get let me know in a pm or comment below. Both of these phones i know have there separate goods and bad's, but i would like to know from you guys what phone i should get. :PBJ:

It really all depends on the user some people use the Iphone for Fun and other people use it for Work and most people (like me) use it for work/fun, but it also depends if you have 4G LTE in your area.

Iphone 4 is more than likely to be faster than the inspire but I wouldn't know and also If I were you i would wait to get the the Iphone 4s/Iphone 4g/Iphone 5, but the Iphone 4 DOES NOT DO 4G LTE, but it will....soon.
06-14-2011, 04:38 PM #3
Originally posted by LongFellowDeeds View Post
It really all depends on the user some people use the Iphone for Fun and other people use it for Work and most people (like me) use it for work/fun, but it also depends if you have 4G LTE in your area.

Iphone 4 is more than likely to be faster than the inspire but I wouldn't know and also If I were you i would wait to get the the Iphone 4s/Iphone 4g/Iphone 5, but the Iphone 4 DOES NOT DO 4G LTE, but it will....soon.
In my area i do have 4g/lte in my area but the thing about the iPhone is ive had one for many years and im getting sick of it... and thanks man i appreciate the feedback
06-14-2011, 04:44 PM #4
iPhone 4!

HTC phones aren't good anymore.

i4 because:-
Better screen
Thinner
Sexier
Better cameras
Better battery
More apps
Bigger hacking community.

But if you want Android, you may as well check out Samsung Galaxy S2 or Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc.
06-15-2011, 01:34 PM #5
So im looking for a new phone and these 2 phones are my favorites but i don't know what i want to get. I currently have an iPhone 3gs and i love it, but im starting to get sick of apple. now on the other hand the inspire is an htc phone which i love, but it is running android 2.2 froyo, and from what i heard from many people is that the android market dosnt have as many apps as the app store, but many apps such as angrybirds and many other games are free. If you guys have an opinion on what phone i should get let me know in a pm or comment below. Both of these phones i know have there separate goods and bad's, but i would like to know from you guys what phone i should get. :PBJ:

u sould get the iphone 4 16 gb
06-15-2011, 06:57 PM #6
Originally posted by lokote1 View Post
u sould get the iphone 4 16 gb
wordd im looking at the white but if im gonna get an iphone im gonna get 32g
06-15-2011, 07:09 PM #7

Wait until the iPhone 5 comes out. It is going to be announced very soon Smile

IMO, iOS is overall a lot smoother than Android.
06-15-2011, 07:21 PM #8
w84it
Banned
get the htc the iphone is straight SHlT
06-15-2011, 08:09 PM #9
Killa
Banned
iPhone 4 of coarse.
06-15-2011, 08:36 PM #10
nice choice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.