05-30-2012, 02:54 AM #1
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Before I start I would just like to say all this research has been done by me and I have put all of this together myself.

Retailer Specs(Apple Iphone 4S/Droid Razr):
Network: 3G/4G
Screen Size: 3.5 inches/4.3 inches
Card Slot: No/microSD, up to 32GB, 16GB card included
Storage: 16/32/64 GB storage, 512 MB RAM/16 GB storage, 1GB RAM(Memory can be upgraded up to 32gb)
Camera: 8 Megapixel/8 Megapixel
CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9/Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
Battery(Standby): Up to 200 Hours/Up to 204 hours
Special Features:
Iphone 4S:
- MicroSIM card support only
- Scratch-resistant glass back panel
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- iCloud cloud service
- Twitter integration
- TV-out
- Google Maps
- Audio/video player and editor
- Image editor
- Voice command/dial

Droid Razr:
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Splash resistant
- HDMI port
- SNS integration
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail
- YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Organizer
- Document viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input

Now my own input on things:

I will start off by talking about the OS. The IOS is not as customizable as the Android OS. This means that you can do a lot more with your Android phone than your Iphone. This is a proven fact and is know to many. Now about the markets I do have to say that the Android market does have a slightly more limited market then the Apple market but more things are free and apps for rooted devices are available on the market. Now for the screen the Iphone does have a slightly clearer screen that is usually easier to clean but on the droid the glass does not shatter as easily as the Iphone's does.

05-30-2012, 03:05 AM #2
iNK Shot
Why Can't I Be MVP?
The only thing I look for in a phone is the name of there OS.

#IceCreamSandwich
05-30-2012, 03:10 AM #3
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
What's a good phone without thousands and thousands of apps? iPhone 4S ftw ftw ftw!
05-30-2012, 03:13 AM #4
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xShadow
What's a good phone without thousands and thousands of apps? iPhone 4S ftw ftw ftw!
The sad part is after doing research they have almost the same amount of apps.

The following user thanked -DirtySeX- for this useful post:

Cory
05-30-2012, 06:16 AM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
If Apple would open up and allow more customization and allow users to create more things such as Apps and such without requiring a Mac computer and their software + 100 dollar licence, I feel that Apple would have a massive influx of people to buy but people want customization as well.
05-30-2012, 06:30 AM #6
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
If Apple would open up and allow more customization and allow users to create more things such as Apps and such without requiring a Mac computer and their software + 100 dollar licence, I feel that Apple would have a massive influx of people to buy but people want customization as well.

They do it is called jailbreaking that give you access to / so everything is possible. :p But I buy the 4S because it was the best one here but if the offer me the Razr I will obviously take that Razr. :megusta:
05-30-2012, 06:36 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
They do it is called jailbreaking that give you access to / so everything is possible. :p But I buy the 4S because it was the best one here but if the offer me the Razr I will obviously take that Razr. :megusta:

I'm not talking about Jailbreaking. I already know about Jailbreaking, I have my Gen 2 Itouch jailbroken and custom modded the software a bit to my liking as well as made my own themes and altered the way that things display.

I'm talking about being able to do it without modified software on your device.
05-30-2012, 03:27 PM #8
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
Actually a Root is better then a Jailbreak.
05-30-2012, 04:01 PM #9
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Rob

Fanboy talk much? How is root better than jailbreak? When jailbreaking latest fw of iOS, you jailbreak it with 1 click, nothing else, while with android, there are hundreds of android phones which makes it impossible to just make 1 computer software that could root all devices. While rooting could be from easy to a complex process depending on what phone you have, there are thousands of tweaks, apps, and tools to choose from when you jailbreak your idevice, on the other hand, android has only a few apps that need root. Jailbreak is a must have for all iOS users, the average user can get jailbreak apps that can make a huge difference to their device, while most android users don't even need root.

The following user thanked xShadow for this useful post:

xBeNDeRx
05-30-2012, 04:03 PM #10
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Rob

What |:| Do you now that / mean root? :dumb:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo