06-30-2012, 04:08 PM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); shall i get either this or the ipad 3 ?

You must login or register to view this content.

the only thing letting ipad down is the way it always need to be put through itunes to put things on, along with the lack of flash,

adobe also said there not support flash on devices lower than 4.1 after 4.1 is released
06-30-2012, 04:45 PM #2

The following user thanked Urkel for this useful post:

Hickey
06-30-2012, 06:20 PM #3
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by hickey View Post
shall i get either this or the ipad 3 ?

the only thing letting ipad down is the way it always need to be put through itunes to put things on, along with the lack of flash,

adobe also said there not support flash on devices lower than 4.1 after 4.1 is released

you can download things via the appstore (if you mean just apps)

flash is on the iOS via a jailbreak tweak so you can jailbreak and install this tweak and your set
06-30-2012, 06:21 PM #4
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by Akinator View Post

what tablet would you go for thats out in the market ?

also these two seem very similar

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr.Kane View Post
you can download things via the appstore (if you mean just apps)

flash is on the iOS via a jailbreak tweak so you can jailbreak and install this tweak and your set

im going to jailbreak it anyway, link to a source for this tweak please ?
06-30-2012, 06:28 PM #5
Mr.Kane
Greatness
what tablet would you go for thats out in the market ?

also these two seem very similar

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

im going to jailbreak it anyway, link to a source for this tweak please ?

Sorry i dont know, i know its on the bigboss repo (a default cydia source) but just google flash for ios you will find it easily
06-30-2012, 07:08 PM #6
Hickey
League Champion
Sorry i dont know, i know its on the bigboss repo (a default cydia source) but just google flash for ios you will find it easily

is it called frash ?

what would you buy ? ipad 2 3 or tablet ?
06-30-2012, 07:16 PM #7
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
shall i get either this or the ipad 3 ?

iPad 3 :y: Little brother bought one yesterday. Screen looks beautiful compared to that Toshiba shit. No Wanna know why?

Toshiba Res: 1280 x 800 pixels - iPad 3 Res: 2048 x 1536 pixels

That's half of 4k resolution! iPad 3 also has a longer battery life and more RAM which makes it virtually have NO lag. I've never seen the new iPad lag, EVER. You can run anything on it and it runs it like nothing. I'm personally going to an iPad 2 or 3 from the original iPad. Also own an iPhone 4 and PowerBook.

All in all, you'll love the new iPad. You won't be able to put it down.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

is it called frash ?

Plus, I hope you know. No one uses flash anymore anyways. Look it up. Adobe has even discontinued Flash for tablets and phones I'm pretty sure from awhile back. And yes, you can jailbreak the new iPad AND downgrade.

The following user thanked ResistTheMoon for this useful post:

Hickey
06-30-2012, 07:57 PM #8
Mr.Kane
Greatness
is it called frash ?

Thats it!

Personally i would probably end up buying an ipad 2 as it is just about the same as an ipad 3 and apple products are just the best in many aspects.

But think about it, will you use this/do you need it? I installed siri on my 3GS cause i thought i wanted it. I never used it it was just there so i got rid of it, this happened a few times until i just decided dont install it you wont ever use it.

so think about it for a while Smile
06-30-2012, 08:03 PM #9
Hickey
League Champion
Thats it!

Personally i would probably end up buying an ipad 2 as it is just about the same as an ipad 3 and apple products are just the best in many aspects.

But think about it, will you use this/do you need it? I installed siri on my 3GS cause i thought i wanted it. I never used it it was just there so i got rid of it, this happened a few times until i just decided dont install it you wont ever use it.

so think about it for a while Smile

ive got the money for the 3 but i doubt 16gb will be big enough thats £400 32gb is £470
ipad 2 32gb is £400

ive got the money for it im just no to sure on the 3 at 16gb

ive got that google crap on my tablet were you talk to it ive never used it, i wont be getting a 3g model i aint going to take something that cost me like £400 outside
06-30-2012, 08:34 PM #10
Mr.Kane
Greatness
ive got the money for the 3 but i doubt 16gb will be big enough thats £400 32gb is £470
ipad 2 32gb is £400

ive got the money for it im just no to sure on the 3 at 16gb

ive got that google crap on my tablet were you talk to it ive never used it, i wont be getting a 3g model i aint going to take something that cost me like £400 outside

if you think you will want siri go for ipad 3 as iOS 6 will have siri on the new ipad, if you have the money go for the 32GB model as you will want it.

Just make sure you buy the right one, if its gonna be a day to day thing maybe go for ipad 3, if its once every few days go ipad 2 i would say

The following user thanked Mr.Kane for this useful post:

Hickey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo