11-15-2012, 03:09 AM #1
Claptrap
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so I'm FINALLY upgrading from my old slider phone to a smart phone. I've decided I want to buy an android since I already have an iPod so an iPhone is pointless. I unfortunately know nothing about the android market.

I'm looking to buy a fairly top of the line phone but I want to be able to compare the pros and cons of a couple.

What are some good phones to look at?
So far I know of the Samsung Galaxy S3 which is very limited.

What are the best brands to look at?
I've always loved Samsung stuff but I don't know how it compares to other brands such as HTC, etc.

Thanks for any help!

~Claptrap
11-17-2012, 07:36 PM #2
I would personally suggest that you think about what you need the most in the new phone, i mean, like if you want 1-core, 2-core or 4-core phone, and whether you want a balanced performance with battery life, but i personally will never buy a LG android phone again due to not getting Android 4.0, but Google Nexus 4 by LG could be a good phone, as it is part of the Google Nexus franchise, but if you want 4-core, id suggest S3, HTC One X / X+, and some of the newer Sony Xperia phones

The following user thanked Arceus304 for this useful post:

Claptrap
11-26-2012, 05:51 PM #3
Claptrap
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks well as it turns out I found a really nice plan with a lesser known company up here in Canada. Unlimited talk Canada/US wide, Unlimited text international, and Unlimited data (20mbps up to 10GB then dropped down to 9mbps). For about $40 a month on a no term contract? Yeah that sounds alright to me xD

So I got a Samsung Galaxy S III for $299 time to find out all the little features and fun things that android has to offer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo