09-20-2009, 02:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the New Zune HD, Much better than the stupid itouch without the Camera. The New Zune is also compatible with Xbox and your home computer or laptop or TV... Here are the features below at this website.. Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

What's Included
◦Microsoft Zune HD 2 32GB* MP3 Player
◦3 pairs of foam earpiece covers
◦Headphones
◦Zune sync cable
◦Owner's manual
Product Features
◦32GB* internal flash memory
Stores up to 10 hours of high-definition video, up to 48 hours of standard-definition video, 25,000 pictures or 8,000 songs.**
◦Compact design
Measures just 0.4" thin so you can take it wherever you go.
◦Supported formats
Include MP3, WMA and AAC audio formats, plus WMV, MPEG-4, HD MPEG-4 (with included transcoding software), H.264 and DVR-MS video formats and JPEG image formats for flexible playback options.
◦3.3" OLED color display
With 480 x 272 pixels and 16:9 aspect ratio. Scratch-resistant glass and touch-screen QWERTY keyboard for added convenience. Turn the Zune vertical for music features and horizontal for picture and video features.
◦FM/HD radio tuner
For listening to your favorite HD radio stations (HD Radio delivers CD-quality sound from compatible stations in areas where HD Radio is available). Song tagging technology allows you to tag songs for purchase.
◦802.11b/g wireless connection
Allows you to buy, stream and update your music, as well as download free games. Wirelessly sync your Zune HD to your PC via your home network. WEP, WPA and WPAZ encryption for wireless security.
◦Internet browsing
Browse the Internet on the go anywhere there is a Wi-Fi connection. Features tap-to-zoom technology, and a built-in accelerometer.
◦Connection port
For easy downloads.
◦HDMI-out and composite-out connectivity with optional dock (not included)
Lets you view movies and video on a TV or monitor.
◦Rechargeable battery
Provides up to 33 hours of music or up to 8.5 hours of video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JtMnkNh8jY"]YouTube - Zune HD Grand Tour[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK-Atp9Il8Y"]YouTube - ZUNE HD Video[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1hOkc2nx5A"]YouTube - Zune HD commercial - "portable perfection"[/ame]

Thanks and remember to Thank!
Drake
09-20-2009, 02:12 AM #2
Great post thanks for posting
09-20-2009, 07:50 AM #3
looks kool but il stick to ipods.
09-20-2009, 03:22 PM #4
applerockin2
Error… Cat invasion!
looks awesome just mite buy it i've been with zune since the beginning
09-21-2009, 01:37 AM #5
No offense but i hate Zune. I guess they just don't like me
09-21-2009, 04:06 AM #6
Ipods suck in my opinion except for the iphone... The new Inano freakin has a camera in it but nothing else and that is not that special, but the new itouch doesnt have shizit... The new Zune is HD and is compatible with both PS3 and Xbox and your TV and home computer... It has better apps than ipod, i think.. It also has wireless internet capabilities... It has wifi and many gigs of memory, a freakin radio, hdtv, speakers, and a sick body... Nothing can beat it...
09-21-2009, 06:29 AM #7
H₂O
Samurai Poster
**** em all I love my Sansa

Windows-Hate 'em
Apple-You have to run iTunes to get music on your iPod. iTunes does not run well in WINE using Linux. Ironically, Mac is based off Linux kernel.
Sansa-Hack the shit out of it and easiest to put pirated shit in

The following user thanked H₂O for this useful post:

ls18
09-21-2009, 09:33 PM #8
The only problem is NO ONE KNOWS WHAT A SANSA IS...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo