02-07-2013, 12:05 PM #1
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I have to say I like Subway Surfer better then Temple Run :^^:

Temple Run might be great but Subway Surfer lets you do more stuff and more characters to play with. Also Subway Surfer starts more faster then Temple Run.

Even though Subway Surfer is just a rip off of Temple Run it steels beats it. Well that's just what I think, give your opinions below. :mmm:
02-08-2013, 12:38 AM #2
When the fuck did Subway Surfers look like that?
OT: I like Temple Run 2 the most. I liked Subway Surfers until I beat all of my Facebook friends.
02-08-2013, 12:41 AM #3
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by NoCurFew View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Temple Run might be great but Subway Surfer lets you do more stuff and more characters to play with. Also Subway Surfer starts more faster then Temple Run.

Even though Subway Surfer is just a rip off of Temple Run it steels beats it. Well that's just what I think, give your opinions below. :mmm:

Temple Run all the Way!
02-08-2013, 12:52 AM #4
Temple run 2 > subway surfer > temple run 1

The following user thanked kmanthecaveman for this useful post:

Millz
02-08-2013, 01:18 AM #5
Guzman
Versace Versace
Yeah Subway Surfer is pretty fun, like it more than temple run Happy

02-08-2013, 01:24 AM #6
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >

I love temple run 2 and subway surfers . BUt since the temple run 2 came out I started to play it a lot more. SO I will say Temple run 2 :likeaboss:
02-08-2013, 02:18 AM #7
MrB34
Pokemon Trainer
I love both games but Temple Run is just a classic!
02-08-2013, 02:21 AM #8
Kif
Kush Friendly
Temple Run is mad addicting.
02-08-2013, 02:41 AM #9
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Originally posted by xZerka View Post
Temple Run is mad addicting.

I agree I played it in my last block class all the time when the teacher was at her desk.
02-08-2013, 02:42 AM #10
Kif
Kush Friendly
I agree I played it in my last block class all the time when the teacher was at her desk.

Same, all class, all day. Im talking maaaaaaaaaaaad addicting.

10char.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo