03-07-2014, 10:26 PM #1
FMTS
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys and Girls. There is going to be a service for Instagram Like and Followers. Now this does cost money but only Give What Money You Got. No Required Price. (MORE THAN A DOLLAR) .THIS is No Scam. I swear. Proof down below: ) . Add Me On Kik: zreali123!!!! TO GET THIS SERVICE YOU MUST MESSAGE "FUCK" TO ME ON KIK. YOU WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO IF YOU DONT. Also Follow Me On Instagram @FvckYovMalik
03-08-2014, 06:05 PM #2
jmoneyswims23
Error… Cat invasion!
Your not Elite so you cant be selling for one, and btw you only have 600followers, your following about 500 and what 200 to 300likes a pic. LMFAO thats not a bot at all. You got your followers bt folloing people. What you be using PopU lol
03-09-2014, 12:19 AM #3
FMTS
Haxor!
Lol i never said it was a bot
03-09-2014, 11:46 PM #4
You need to be Elite to sell.
03-10-2014, 12:04 AM #5
Hawk
Former Staff
As Jamsha stated, as a Standard Member you are not permitted to sell. f you wish to do so please upgrade your membership

Originally posted by FMTS View Post
Hey Guys and Girls. There is going to be a service for Instagram Like and Followers. Now this does cost money but only Give What Money You Got. No Required Price. (MORE THAN A DOLLAR) .THIS is No Scam. I swear. Proof down below: ) . Add Me On Kik: zreali123!!!! TO GET THIS SERVICE YOU MUST MESSAGE "FUCK" TO ME ON KIK. YOU WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO IF YOU DONT. Also Follow Me On Instagram @FvckYovMalik

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo