04-11-2016, 02:44 PM #1
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I have a rooted phone and have been messing around a lot lately hacking as many games as I can and I have lucky patcher 6.1.3 for free purchases and works well with most games and I use game killer to mod the offsets and values in the games and my favorite games to mod are plague inc. Clash royale, and a lot of other games but I had to delete some for free space so I can't think of then ATM but let me know what games are the funniest to mod in your opinion and what apps to hack those games with 😁 I'd really like to see what you guys post.

I also like modding mmo's and survival games
Last edited by CrEaTiiOn_420 ; 04-11-2016 at 07:20 PM.
04-11-2016, 02:45 PM #2
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
And if needed I could provide private download links with virus scan in case you can't seem to get the modding apps yourself
04-11-2016, 05:39 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 420 View Post
And if needed I could provide private download links with virus scan in case you can't seem to get the modding apps yourself

To me, I think it's Candy Crush hehe :p

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

CrEaTiiOn_420
04-11-2016, 06:04 PM #4
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
To me, I think it's Candy Crush hehe :p

I've messed around with candy crush and I used xmod games to have unlimited lives and I used lucky patcher to get like the candy bombs and shit to help end the levels gaga it was pretty fun
04-12-2016, 03:41 AM #5
Mr9k
Keeper
Can u show me how to mod wsop app on Android
04-12-2016, 03:43 AM #6
Mr9k
Keeper
Or can u tell me wat to download
04-12-2016, 06:07 AM #7
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Mr9k View Post
Can u show me how to mod wsop app on Android

If your not rooted already then download kingroot for android and its straight forward and root it fast with that then download game killer
To find like money and coin values on games and also download lucky patcher to patch the in game purchases on games to buy stuff and get it all free apon checkout
04-12-2016, 01:25 PM #8
Mr9k
Keeper
OK let me check it out thanks
04-17-2016, 12:11 PM #9
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by 420 View Post
Hey guys I have a rooted phone and have been messing around a lot lately hacking as many games as I can and I have lucky patcher 6.1.3 for free purchases and works well with most games and I use game killer to mod the offsets and values in the games and my favorite games to mod are plague inc. Clash royale, and a lot of other games but I had to delete some for free space so I can't think of then ATM but let me know what games are the funniest to mod in your opinion and what apps to hack those games with �� I'd really like to see what you guys post.

I also like modding mmo's and survival games

me personally auto win with 8 ball pool Awesome face
04-17-2016, 03:48 PM #10
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
me personally auto win with 8 ball pool Awesome face

omg, is that still working on android?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo