04-28-2015, 04:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I understand that there's an question that looks just like this one, but I don't think the answer applies to me.

I've heard that when you are using an patch on 1.14, you can't connect with anyone that isn't using the same patch as yours, I want to transfer my 1.11 patch do a .cfg file that I can play with my friends who aren't on bypass. How do I do that?
04-29-2015, 04:27 AM #2
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MarkModding View Post
I understand that there's an question that looks just like this one, but I don't think the answer applies to me.

I've heard that when you are using an patch on 1.14, you can't connect with anyone that isn't using the same patch as yours, I want to transfer my 1.11 patch do a .cfg file that I can play with my friends who aren't on bypass. How do I do that?

It is true that you and your friends need to be on the same patch: 1.11 or 1.14 to be able to play together. I don't know if you can transfer your 1.11 patch into a cfg file on 1.14. There are plenty of good 1.14 patches out there on NGU specifically. Find one that suits you best. The same goes for cfg menus on 1.14, plenty of them floating around on NGU.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo