08-14-2015, 08:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im unable to jailbreak my ps3 so im going to have to stick with cfg menus. So I was wondering if there is anyway I can verify friends as in give them mod menus without them having to do anything with their ps3. Im aware that bypass menus are an option but they prevent me from playing online with my friends. Also this may sound stupid to some but why is it difficult and at the moment impossible to convert 1.11 patches such as azza or whitewater into cfg files capable of having the exact same mods and menus just on 1.114 without having to bypass.

Thank you for the help in advance!
08-14-2015, 08:52 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by junayd123 View Post
Im unable to jailbreak my ps3 so im going to have to stick with cfg menus. So I was wondering if there is anyway I can verify friends as in give them mod menus without them having to do anything with their ps3. Im aware that bypass menus are an option but they prevent me from playing online with my friends. Also this may sound stupid to some but why is it difficult and at the moment impossible to convert 1.11 patches such as azza or whitewater into cfg files capable of having the exact same mods and menus just on 1.114 without having to bypass.

Thread moved to Modern Warfare 2 CFG USB Mods Questions as this is Mw2 related.
08-23-2015, 10:16 PM #3
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by junayd123 View Post
Im unable to jailbreak my ps3 so im going to have to stick with cfg menus. So I was wondering if there is anyway I can verify friends as in give them mod menus without them having to do anything with their ps3. Im aware that bypass menus are an option but they prevent me from playing online with my friends. Also this may sound stupid to some but why is it difficult and at the moment impossible to convert 1.11 patches such as azza or whitewater into cfg files capable of having the exact same mods and menus just on 1.114 without having to bypass.

GSC and CFG coding are different from each other, which is one of the reasons why it's very difficult to convert 1.11 patches to 1.14 (1.11 = GSC and 1.14 = CFG). Another thing is a lot of the functions used in 1.11 patches are patched in 1.14, including the verify option. The verify list in 1.14 menus are just to give credit (or just for show), not actually verifying people. So no, you cannot verify other players in 1.14. One way you can give a menu to other people is by giving mini menu infections but nowadays, mini menu infections are rare. Hoped this helped.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo