01-26-2014, 04:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (Attention: Sorry if this post is in the wrong thread, I'm a noob to this website!)
(Note: zGermanModsHD helped me build the base for the menu, so its like PowerMods v19 base.)
(Note:I also give lots of credits to HackedClam,MayhemModding,zGermanModsHD for some codes!)

Information:
My PS3 Version: 4.50
My MW2 Game Version: 1.14
PS3 Gamertag: EnviousLegion
CFG Download: Download Now! (Beta Testing)

Hello, I'm making a new CFG Patch, its called EnviousLegion's HiddenGold Patch V1!
I've been trying to get a unlimited ammo cfg code for my patch, & I haven't gotten any luck. If there isn't a code for it, then I at least need something close to it.

UPDATES:
Looking for beta testers!
If they're any bugs or issues with the mod menu, then please send me a message immediately!

EnviousLegion, out.Cool TrollAwesome face
Last edited by EnviousLegion ; 01-27-2014 at 02:18 AM.
02-24-2014, 01:11 PM #2
Add SnTsV1_modZ will test
02-25-2014, 08:50 AM #3
There's no unlimited ammo, it used to be "player_sustainAmmo 1" but it no longer works, look for extra mags perk + scavenger perk.
03-09-2014, 09:08 PM #4
lanaiscool
Bounty hunter
Nope and nothing even close to it you need a jailbroken ps3 voor unlimited ammo
06-06-2014, 03:29 AM #5
BUMP! closet you can get is scavenger pack pick up across the map.
06-19-2014, 12:07 AM #6
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
No one has been successful in making unlimited ammo for 1.14 cfg. You will be the first if you manage to cleanly write an infection lobby that that includes the necessary perks, including the one that lets you pick ammo up from across map. Then users will need to know how to add their names to get the perks to work.
06-19-2014, 08:26 AM #7
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by EnviousLegion View Post
(Attention: Sorry if this post is in the wrong thread, I'm a noob to this website!)
(Note: zGermanModsHD helped me build the base for the menu, so its like PowerMods v19 base.)
(Note:I also give lots of credits to HackedClam,MayhemModding,zGermanModsHD for some codes!)

Information:
My PS3 Version: 4.50
My MW2 Game Version: 1.14
PS3 Gamertag: EnviousLegion
CFG Download: Download Now! (Beta Testing)

Hello, I'm making a new CFG Patch, its called EnviousLegion's HiddenGold Patch V1!
I've been trying to get a unlimited ammo cfg code for my patch, & I haven't gotten any luck. If there isn't a code for it, then I at least need something close to it.

UPDATES:
Looking for beta testers!
If they're any bugs or issues with the mod menu, then please send me a message immediately!

EnviousLegion, out.Cool TrollAwesome face

cfg stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo