Post: Project : {PS3-Read!}Creating a FREE Mw2 Modded Lobby for EVERYONE.
06-16-2015, 08:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,
I am tired to play just using shit*y cheats like aim bot, constant uav and other sh*t,
So I am here to found a Lobby where play with MANY players, also on OFW, and use every func of my mod menu(respecting rules).

-What does this lobby offer? :
CFW users or whoever can install a mod menu on OFW will be able to use any mod menu and any function except player kick and lag and other sh*t.
When I will want, I will mod your accounts with some cool stuffs like all unlocked, prestige, classes etc.

-Lobby rules :
1)As I told before, you mustn't use funcs like : Player Kick, lag/fake lag, room kick, room close, game restart, freeze ps3, freeze game and others.
2)You mustn't spam, just a message to publish your mod is accepted, but not more.
3)You mustn't insult other players.

-How do I take part to this lobby? :
First to take part, you need a Skype account because we will organize matches there, if you don't have it, just do it and then continue reading this post.
After you're sure you got a Skype acc., write me a Skype message when you say " I want to take part to the lobby " or something like that;
My skype is : thedragsterx
In alternative, write me a PM here or answer this thread with your Skype.

Lobby name will be : Devil May Mod

N.B : The lobbies will be just on PS3.
=3Shiver

I'm waiting you all! So move ur as*es!
Last edited by thedragster ; 06-16-2015 at 08:35 PM.
06-19-2015, 01:50 PM #2
Push.
06-25-2015, 10:16 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by thedragster View Post
Push.

No one really plays mw2 anymore + this is way too much to do just to play in a modded lobby.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Egzec

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo