01-25-2013, 10:46 PM #1
Pikete
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there a way to host modded lobbies with just a usb without jail breaking ur ps3 and without downgrading it?
01-25-2013, 11:28 PM #2
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Pikete View Post
is there a way to host modded lobbies with just a usb without jail breaking ur ps3 and without downgrading it?

You can use a CFG menu which is done by putting a menu called buttons_default.cfg onto the Root of a usb and pluggin the usb to the far right of the ps3 then getting infected with a code... (don't know offhand)... pm me and I'll host that code for you so you can run your menu.

Or get someone to do a backup and send it to you... they'll need cfw and your console id.
01-25-2013, 11:42 PM #3
Pikete
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
You can use a CFG menu which is done by putting a menu called buttons_default.cfg onto the Root of a usb and pluggin the usb to the far right of the ps3 then getting infected with a code... (don't know offhand)... pm me and I'll host that code for you so you can run your menu.

Or get someone to do a backup and send it to you... they'll need cfw and your console id.

ok look at your pm

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

but besides that cfg theres no other way?
01-26-2013, 12:23 AM #4
YT-xDerpModz
Do a barrel roll!
ok look at your pm

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

but besides that cfg theres no other way?

This should be in modding and questions

Facepalm
01-26-2013, 12:27 AM #5
Novarized
Bounty hunter
Wrong Section - You must login or register to view this content.
02-02-2013, 11:01 PM #6
You can easily do it with a CFG.
02-03-2013, 12:02 AM #7
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Move to questions section.

And P.S, you can do modded backups. But not alot of people do them because they're stupid.
02-03-2013, 12:05 AM #8
ByteSource
League Champion
is there a way to host modded lobbies with just a usb without jail breaking ur ps3 and without downgrading it?

its called get your self a 3.55 and be a fucking real Modder get this fakeness Out of here

The following 2 users say thank you to ByteSource for this useful post:

FLaVurz, matt0897
02-03-2013, 06:12 PM #9
Originally posted by iBe
its called get your self a 3.55 and be a fucking real Modder get this fakeness Out of here

Best response ever xD
02-03-2013, 08:17 PM #10
Ok i'm going to be real and not Troll Like Some Others did, Like HaylezHD or whatev. name is, you can do backup, Meaning do a Data Transfer Over Hamachi, Search Up Online Data Transfer Ps3 on google or NGU, what it does, is transfer the patch over the internet instead of the cord version, you need a partner with 3.55 CFW and a patch, though do not ask on here, backup services are now closed because people, steal console id's and sell them, that gets you banned... Although im looking for a 3.55 partner too, best bet is google its everyones friend :whistle:

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by P2TL View Post
Best response ever xD

:Off Topic Please Stay On Topic I'm pretty sure Admin Will call that spam, and give you a warning

The following user groaned DiiceModZ for this awful post:

matt0897

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo