04-28-2013, 06:19 PM #1
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so im making a menu base for myself for 1.14 ETC and i want some zone edits that i dont know how to get. I want to make the hud cyan blue so like ammo,map,timer ETC cyan blue back rounds to but im pretty lossed on how to do it i know about .zone editing.... i just dont know anything about how to get this :( if you know how to do this and can help me out i'd really appreciate it my skypes RileyFisher97 Add me if you can help me out or just quote me on ngu thanks
Last edited by Script Kiddie ; 04-28-2013 at 06:21 PM.

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

Maggie Simpson
04-30-2013, 01:24 AM #2
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
Ok so im making a menu base for myself for 1.14 ETC and i want some zone edits that i dont know how to get. I want to make the hud cyan blue so like ammo,map,timer ETC cyan blue back rounds to but im pretty lossed on how to do it i know about .zone editing.... i just dont know anything about how to get this :( if you know how to do this and can help me out i'd really appreciate it my skypes RileyFisher97 Add me if you can help me out or just quote me on ngu thanks

yeah me to i cant find that and like when you scroll down from play game, private match it darkens it with like a border but i did find how to change the x button next to it if u need it Smile ?
04-30-2013, 02:55 AM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MrKiller261 View Post
yeah me to i cant find that and like when you scroll down from play game, private match it darkens it with like a border but i did find how to change the x button next to it if u need it Smile ?

No i know basic .zone editing just not these zone edits xGreekModz helped me with the backround but im still trying to get the ammo and stuff done
04-30-2013, 09:01 PM #4
ok Smile if u find out how could yu also tell me how tnx Smile ill also look around Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo