06-09-2013, 12:16 PM #1
Wuddupx3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, im new here.................... anyways im thinking of getting a jailbreak and learning how to use it and as far as the patches i cant find a good ff viewer that works, i have a zone editor but not a ff viewer Not Happy or Sad my friend who knows alot about patches said there might be a counter radar hack and the code is something like "cg radar 0" or something and he said it works on jailbreak but im using cfg for now until i get a jb one day, can anyone help me if a reverse/invisible by/super counter UAV exist? I NEED IT :(
06-09-2013, 12:30 PM #2
Originally posted by Wuddupx3 View Post
Hey, im new here.................... anyways im thinking of getting a jailbreak and learning how to use it and as far as the patches i cant find a good ff viewer that works, i have a zone editor but not a ff viewer Not Happy or Sad my friend who knows alot about patches said there might be a counter radar hack and the code is something like "cg radar 0" or something and he said it works on jailbreak but im using cfg for now until i get a jb one day, can anyone help me if a reverse/invisible by/super counter UAV exist? I NEED IT :(

Just use the "Piss off UAV Users", toggle scr_gameEnded 1 0 . I believe that's the code off the top of my head, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
06-09-2013, 12:34 PM #3
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by P2TL View Post
Just use the "Piss off UAV Users", toggle scr_gameEnded 1 0 . I believe that's the code off the top of my head, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

It disable your UAV too. Doesn't do that? ^^
06-09-2013, 12:37 PM #4
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
It disable your UAV too. Doesn't do that? ^^

Yeah... That's what I see most people using :p, is there a better code for that? (no sarcasm)
06-09-2013, 12:43 PM #5
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by P2TL View Post
Yeah... That's what I see most people using :p, is there a better code for that? (no sarcasm)

Nope, I don't think there is a code like that. He can play with the 'Counter UAV' or with 'Scrampler' Happy
06-09-2013, 02:55 PM #6
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Moved to MW2 Questions and Inquiries
06-09-2013, 03:30 PM #7
KozaFTW
Save Point
Originally posted by Wuddupx3 View Post
Hey, im new here.................... anyways im thinking of getting a jailbreak and learning how to use it and as far as the patches i cant find a good ff viewer that works, i have a zone editor but not a ff viewer Not Happy or Sad my friend who knows alot about patches said there might be a counter radar hack and the code is something like "cg radar 0" or something and he said it works on jailbreak but im using cfg for now until i get a jb one day, can anyone help me if a reverse/invisible by/super counter UAV exist? I NEED IT :(

Codes: set compassMaxRange 99999;sv_gameEnded 1 (ON)
Codes: reset compassMaxRange;sv_gameEnded 0 (OFF)
06-09-2013, 09:06 PM #8
Wuddupx3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KozaFTW View Post
Codes: set compassMaxRange 99999;sv_gameEnded 1 (ON)
Codes: reset compassMaxRange;sv_gameEnded 0 (OFF)

does that code keep my uav too, i seen that code before i just never seen the compassmaxrange 99999 part?

Edit: Ok i tried this code and basically the radar shows everything cramped in together, how do i make this for everybodies uav but mine, there must be a way, or at least for the uav hackers
Last edited by Wuddupx3 ; 06-09-2013 at 11:58 PM.
06-10-2013, 03:13 AM #9
bushes-OFKushes
Do a barrel roll!
you can but your friend is wrong he gave you the wrong code.. and the hack you are talking about disables your radar as well =/
06-11-2013, 12:29 PM #10
QuantumDev
Can’t trickshot me!
If you do the following code:
    toggle scr_gameEnded 1 0

...your UAV will also be turned off.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo