01-30-2017, 04:24 PM #1
ItsArmiii
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I've seen a lot of cool menus with some base's but! I want to make my own menu (not a base edit with mods) Can anybody tell me how I make a box or rectangle shape with CFG code.

Because I want to make my own menu with a cool shader etc.

If you have any more code that can be useful for a menu, please comment it. Thanks
02-01-2017, 12:33 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ItsArmiii View Post
Hi, I've seen a lot of cool menus with some base's but! I want to make my own menu (not a base edit with mods) Can anybody tell me how I make a box or rectangle shape with CFG code.

Because I want to make my own menu with a cool shader etc.

If you have any more code that can be useful for a menu, please comment it. Thanks

Try looking on youtube for tutorials. I would start there first.
02-01-2017, 04:37 PM #3
ItsArmiii
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
Try looking on youtube for tutorials. I would start there first.

I have tried to find youtube video's on how to make a mw2 menu but found videos of how to edit bases. Couldn't find any tutorials about making a MENU. Thanks for the help tho
02-01-2017, 04:45 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
I have tried to find youtube video's on how to make a mw2 menu but found videos of how to edit bases. Couldn't find any tutorials about making a MENU. Thanks for the help tho

Start You must login or register to view this content.
02-02-2017, 02:54 PM #5
ItsArmiii
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
Start You must login or register to view this content.

I want help making a CFG menu not SPRX/C++, because other people don't have to jailbreak / jtag their xbox or ps3, patches could be converted to cfg and cfg's could be converted to patches easily so maybe ill convert when its ready.
Thanks for trying to help anyways.
02-02-2017, 03:39 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
I want help making a CFG menu not SPRX/C++, because other people don't have to jailbreak / jtag their xbox or ps3, patches could be converted to cfg and cfg's could be converted to patches easily so maybe ill convert when its ready.
Thanks for trying to help anyways.

I don't no one is really gonna sit and hold your hand to make one your gonna have to try and get a tutorial or something to help guide you to make one
02-02-2017, 05:08 PM #7
ItsArmiii
Save Point
If any coder of a mod menu can do it, I'm sure that someone of this forums can do it
02-02-2017, 05:24 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
If any coder of a mod menu can do it, I'm sure that someone of this forums can do it

Always quote the person your replying too You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo